Status: Goin strong

28 Days Later Rewrite

Let Us Dance In the Fire

I found myself laying against old tile, covered in the similar trash that I remembered seeing moments ago in the streets of London. It was dark at first, but as I turned my head I say my hand glistening in a small ray of sunlight.
"He's awake.." I turned my head once more to see two large, black figures sitting before me. They stared as a slowly crept up to my feet, ignoring the stinging pains, but they served as a reminded of what had happened, and the vague memory of how I got here.
Wanted to ask who were they, what those things were, but my mouth felt like it was stuffed with cotton, so I just stared back but it gave em a small opportunity to examine my saviors/captors.
They both wore gas masks and every inch of their skin was covered in some sort of armor or cloth. All in black and in non-reflective materials. I could imagine them as nuclear Apocalypse survivors.

OH MY GOD IS THAT WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?

I began to desperately grab at my clothes and skin to see if I was radioactive or if my skin was slowly burning off from acid.
"What the fuck is he doing?" I could hear form the voice that it was a man. The other person shrugged and began to walk over to me. He/she put a hand on my shoulder and spoke in an angry tone.
"Have you been bitten?" I stopped my flaying arms. Bitten? The fuck?
"What do you mean bitten?" He shook me a little.
"Did anyone bite you? Anything at all?" I was pretty sure that nothing sunk their teeth in me but I examined my leg were the "thing" grabbed when I was running away. I saw nothing, not even a scratch. I shook my head. "You sure?" I nodded a few times before he let go of my shoulder. He looked back at his partner. The other man nodded.
"Where have you been hiding? How have you survived?" I looked questioningly at him.
"I- I haven't been hiding. I was in the hospital." I felt myself begin to shake. Is this a panic attack? "I-just...woke up." I couldn't control my voice. The man put his hands back on my shoulders.
"Please calm down, we just need to know where you have been." I closed my eyes, still silent. Survived? Is everyone dead? My mom and dad? What happened?
The man in the back stood up and took off his mask.
He had short black hair and a strong featured face. He looked tough, like some guy straight out of the U.S Marines or something.
"I'm Mark," He began to walk towards us and the man in front of me took of his mask as well. "and this is Hans, we have some bad news..."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?!?!" I finally had my voice back.

They both stepped back a little before the man named Hans came closer into the light and spoke.
"What is your name?" I looked at Hans closer. He had medium length brown hair with random streaks of blonde. He had more softer features then his partner but the thing that made me lose my breath were his eyes...
One green eye, one blue.
He put his hand back on my shoulder and I shook a bit.
"Please, what's your name?" I forgot he had asked me a question, I closed my eyes. It was easier to talk without looking at him.
"Walter Boyci..." He put a hand out for a shake and smiled.
"I'm Hans Cilan. Pleasure to meet you." I took his hand and he ended up pulling me up from my knees, which I did not realize I had been on.
"I have some bad news, Walter." Mark spoke up. "There has been an...incident."
"What incident? When did it happen?"
Both of them were silent for a bit until Hans spoke.
"About 28 days ago, an infection happened..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah shiz! Poor Walter, all scared and attracted to a stranger.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN!>!!>/1!!>!>!?!>@!?!