Won't You Die Tonight For Love

Love Is Insane And Baby We Are Too

Before I could stop him, Bam ran me upstairs and into a bedroom down the hall. He threw me down onto the bed – that was actually very soft and comfortable – and smiled. Saying that this is where I would be living from now on, he told me to have a look around the room, and then left. I was just so confused. I definitely wasn’t expecting such hospitality.

I stood up and looked around. The walls were a very interesting dark purple color with a dark wood molding. There was a large window a few feet away from the bed with a lovely built-in bench in front of it, something that I’m sure I would enjoy. Although this all seemed unnatural and unreal, I’m certain I could quickly get used to it.

“Like it?” a voice suddenly said from behind me, causing me to jump and spin around quickly. However, I only found Bam standing there with a cheeky grin. He was holding a large box. “Relax, it’s just me.” He then chuckled, walking over and putting the box down onto the bed.

“Thanks for, uhm, lending me a spare room,” I said. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer and probably a little red.

“Don’t mention it,” Bam replied with a smile, patting the bed next to where he was sitting. I walked over and sat next to him.

“So, what’s in the box?” I asked, nodding towards the box lying just behind us.

“Oh!” Bam jumped up. “I got you a few things for your room. Let’s see, here are a few towels, a fluffy bath robe, and all the HIM CDs you could ask for.” I raised an eyebrow.

“Why the CDs?”

“Well, you said you thought Ville had a nice voice. I figured I would give you more to base an opinion on before he gets here,” Bam explained, and my eyes went wide for a moment. I would get to meet Ville...

“Oh, thanks, Bam.” I smiled. He put the towels and the bathrobe on the bed next to the box.

“So, I don’t know where the hell all of your other clothes are, but I figured you’d want a shower. Where are your clothes, anyhow?” I lowered my head, embarrassment flooding my cheeks again. He paused a moment, and I knew he was expectantly awaiting an answer. “You do have clothes, don’t you?”

“Well yeah, they’re at my old apartment. I hadn’t gotten them yet, but the office people said I only had a few days to empty out my apartment, or else everything was theirs to do away with.” Bam looked thoughtful for a moment, and then started to speak.

“Well, I’ll have some of the guys take you over to your old apartment tomorrow to get all of your things.” I smiled and thanked him. “But I bet you want that shower, so I’ll let you be,” he said quickly before leaving.

After a nice, warm shower to relax and refresh myself, I wrapped myself in one of the robes before I noticed something: I didn’t have any other clothes. I left my old clothes in my room, but after running across the hall, I noticed that they were missing. That must have been why Bam ran off so quickly. Now I have to go look for him with nothing but a bath robe on for cover.

I walked down to pirate bar, calling for Bam all of the way, but I got no answer. The house was completely silent, which made me feel a little spooked. Even April wasn’t anywhere to be found. No matter how loud I called for him, no one was around to hear.

Settling on just finding Bam’s room and taking some of his clothes, I hastily ran up the stairs and into his bedroom. I took a shirt of his from his skateboard endorsements and a pair of pants that were just a lot too big for me. I felt kind of weird without having any underwear, but I didn’t have any.

After I brushed my hair using one of his brushes, I walked back downstairs to hopefully find someone. No luck. However, just as I was about to head back upstairs again, I heard a scream and some laughter out in the field outback.

I wandered out through the back door, only to find a gigantic bonfire, with all of the guys throwing miscellaneous objects into it, like skateboards, clothes, and food. Then, I saw who was screaming. It was Novak, and Bam was chasing after him with a torch. I gasped, and then quickly ran after them.

“Bam! Stop that!” I shouted after him. Successfully gaining his attention, I hurried over to a hunched over Novak, who was panting and cursing Bam out. Novak looked up to me and smiled, wrapping his arms around me in thanks. Bam’s eyebrows went into an immediate dent, and he frowned.

“Novak, get off of Juliet, she doesn’t need your shit of thanks,” he demanded, making Novak back off. I looked at Novak, and then back at Bam.

“Why were you chasing Novak with that torch?” I asked, both curious and frustrated with his childish and crazy antics. Bam looked sheepish for a moment before regaining composure.

“It’s not a torch, it’s a popcorn bag, and I wasn’t going to light him on fire or anything, I was trying to make him eat the burnt popcorn,” he said defensively. I opened my mouth to say something, but, confused, shut it again. Bam raised his eyebrows. “Want some?”

“But it’s still on fire,” I replied, nodding towards the bag with a ‘what the hell’ look.

“I hope you like your popcorn a little burnt, then.” I sighed. “What are you doing with my clothes?” I explained to him, with all of the boys standing around us listening in as well, why I was wearing his clothes. After I was through, he chuckled, running his hand through his hair.

“Ok, who took the girls clothes?” Dunn asked, eyeing down everyone. “Raab? Rake? Dico?” They all shook their heads and said their denials. Finally, he turned to Novak with a suspicious look in his eyes. “Novak?” Novak glanced around and smiled.

“I can’t help it,” he shrugged. My mouth went agape, and I playfully slapped him.

“Novak! I defended you!” I shrieked, causing a chorus of laughter to erupt from everyone. I couldn’t help but giggle, too.

“Alright, shit-for-brains, let’s all head inside. Dico, put out the bonfire. Juliet, care to walk?” Bam asked slyly, holding out his arm. “You have a busy day tomorrow.” I wrapped my arm around his as he led everyone but Dico inside, leaving Dico to stand near the bonfire alone, with an annoyed expression.

“But, Bam, we’re just getting some of my clothes and belongings...” I trailed off. Bam just chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
My apologies for the delay in this chapter. Comments and/or criticism, anyone?