Status: Hiatus (did I spell it right?)

Arranged Marriage to M.Shadows?

What a not so wonderful day

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and hearing birds singing there welcome to the bright new day.
I yawn and sleepily got out of bed and went into the shower and started the day.

After I got out of the shower I got dressed in a sky blue top and some Jean shorts.
After getting dressed I walked out of my room and grabbed a banana from the kitchen and left for hel-I mean school.

I was half way to school when I heard the bushes start to rustle. Being the curious person I am I went to go investigate it.
I was only a few feet from the bush when the school's trouble maker Jimmy jumped out shouting "boo".

I screamed and fell onto my back.

"Ha-ha, you are too easy to scare" Jimmy said to me as he walked away still laughing.

I huffed and got off the ground while dusting my self off and continuing my way to school.

---------------

When I finally got to school I spotted my friends sitting under a tree. I walk over to them and sit down next to Cleo.

"Morning" Alexa said as she clime down the tree.
"Morning" I mumbled back.

The bell rang and everyone started to head inside. Everything was going fine till third hour came around.
I walked in and sat next to Cleo, we were just talking about a sleep over till Matt walked in with his friend Zacky walked in.

As they walked past up Zacky called me a "bitch" but covered it up with a cough.
I just flicked him off.

'what a not so wonderful day' I thought to myself as the teacher came in and started the day's lesson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter.

Comment and tell me what you think of the story.