Status: Hiatus (did I spell it right?)

Arranged Marriage to M.Shadows?

Hey Bell?

The night was OK, Matt and I acted like we loved each other at the restaurant. But as soon as we left and were on our way back to my house we ignored each other.

As we drove up to my house I started to get very nervous because tomorrow was Friday and I have to go to school.

"Matt what are we gonna tell everyone at school" I asked Matt as he stopped the car.

"Well were gonna act like the other doesn't exist and hope no one notices the rings on our fingers" Matt replied.

I rolled my eyes at him then got out of the door and slammed it shut.

Tomorrows gonna be hell on earth.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I groaned as sun shined threw my window. I slowly got out of bed and got Dressed in the clothes I laid out last night.

I put on my fake glasses and look at myself in the mirror. The ring on my finger caught my tension. It was beautiful, except it felt wrong to have.

I left my room and headed down stairs.

When I got to the last step I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Matt standing there.

"What are you doing here" I asked him.

"I have to take you to school" He said then grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car.

"Why" I asked him and got into the passenger seat.

"Parents made me"

"Why'd you listen"

"Because if I didn't then they'd take away my car. Then I'd have to walk two miles to get to school" Matt told me then started to drive to school.

The rest of the ride to school was quiet. So I just watched everything go by.

After ten minutes we finally got to school and parked.

People were already staring at us. So I held my head down and headed towards the tree my friends and I usually sit under.

Cleo was the first to notice me.

"Hey Bell"

"Hi Cleo, how was your night" I asked her.

"It was good thanks for asking"

"Morning Bell. Morning Cleo" Alexa said as she approached us.

"Morning" Cleo and I say at the same time.

We heard the bell ring signaling class starting in four minutes. We all stood up and started to walk to the school, but me being very clumsy, fell on my face.

"Ow" I said and sat up.

I was about to stand up when a pain shot threw my ankle. I hissed in pain and grabbed my ankle.

Alexa and Cleo bent down to my level and looked at my ankle.

"I think it's broken" Alexa said then poked it.

"OWE" I yelled, "Don't do that. It hurts"

"Sorry" Alexa said then stuck out her right hand to help my stand up. I grabbed her hand and I stood up, and swung my arms over my friends shoulders, so that they could help me walk.

"Hey Bell" Cleo asked from my left.

"Yeah" I asked turning my head to my left.

"Why you wearing an engagement ring?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to write up. I've been busy trying get my school grades up.

Please Comment, I really want to know what you all think.

Oh, would anyone like for me to write a Matt, Brian, Jimmy, Johnny or another Zacky daughter story? I have like three different ideas for a daughter story and want to know what you all think.