Status: Hiatus (did I spell it right?)

Arranged Marriage to M.Shadows?

This is the worst day of my life!

"Hey Bell" Cleo asked from my left.

"Yeah" I asked turning my head to my left.

"Why you wearing an engagement ring?"

I froze.

"Um-uh" I couldn't form any sentences.

"Your getting married?" Alexa asked me from my right.

"um-uh y-yeah" I stuttered.

"OMG, congratulations" Cleo told me.

"Um thanks, I think" I said

"So, who's the lucky guy" Both my friends ask at the same time.

'Shit, what do I tell them?' I asked myself. 'I mean there bound to find out eventually, but how do I keep it secret for a while longer' I thought to myself.

"He doesn't live around here"

"Then how did you meet him. and whats his name" my friends asked at the same time.

"Well, in a far far away land called the Internet I was talking to my pen-pal from Canada, his name is Drake. we talked for like nine months then he came here for vacation last summer and purposed to me. He finally got enough money and sent me the ring" I told my friends as we made it threw the entrance and passed Matt's group of friends.

I could hear him making fun of how my friends were helping me walk.

"Aw, how romantic" Alex said.

"I guess. Now can we please get to the office so I can get some ice for my ankle" I said threw clenched teeth as a shot of pain shot threw my ankle.

My friends rolled there eyes in unison.

Well when we got to the office and explained to them what was wrong with me. they had to call an ambulance to take me to the freaking hospital and get some x-rays to see if it was broken.

"This fucking sucks" I said as I threw the t.v. remote across my hospital room. The whole room was white and it was driving me crazy.

"Well things things are looking kinda bad right now" a doctor said as he entered the room.

My eyes widened as he said bad news. "You won't have to amputate it, do you" I asked in a freaked out tone.

The Doctor laughed at me and pulled a Roley chair over to the hospital bed.

"No we don't need to do that, but we do need to put a cast on your ankle for a few weeks"

Relief washed over me as he said that. "How many weeks do I have to have a stupid cast on my ankle" I asked him.

"Around five weeks"

"Five weeks! Are you kidding me" I practally yelled in the doctors face.

"Nope, and it won't be so bad. You get to leave your classes early" the Doctor said trying to Cheer me up and left the room.

I watched him leave, still fuming and laid my head down on the hospital pillow.

'That wasn't the point. in four weeks I was supposed to be going to a Atreyu concert and have the time of my life. now I can't do anything.

This is the worst day of my life!
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you all think?

Comment please!!!!!!!!