Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Fourteen.

The morning soon came, Gerard awakening to find the bed beside him empty, the shower running in the bathroom.

He groaned and sat up, stretching his arms up above his head as he yawned.

The water then shut off, and a few minutes later out walked Alyssa in nothing but a towel, her eyes going wide when she saw that Gerard was awake.

"You aren't supposed to be up yet! I left my clothes out here." She said, going over to her bag, holding onto the towel tightly. He got up, a smile spreading to his lips as he walked over to her.

"Embarrassed about me seeing you in nothing but a towel?" She looked up at him and giggled. Her heart began to speed up as she had a feeling that something was about to happen between the two of them.

"A little." His smile widened as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him.

"Gee," She mumbled as he started to bend his head down, both of their eyes sliding shut as they anticipated the meeting of their lips.

Their noses touched, their breathes washing over the others face.

It was like in the movie Twilight when Bella and Edward share their first kiss, it took forever for their lips to touch, both of them nervous out of their mind.

Her phone then began to ring, making them both groan and pull back from the other.

"Sorry, Gee." She said, smiling up at him before going over to her phone to see that it was Jake calling. She sighed and flipped it open, deciding to just answer it. "What do you want?"

"Baby, I am so sorry. I didn't mean anything from last night." She sighed, running a hand through her wet hair.

"Well I did, Jake." Gerard sighed, realizing who it was that had stopped him from kissing her when he was so close. Anger stronger then he had ever felt before towards Jake surged through his body.

"Please, just forgive me, baby. I love you." She froze, neither of them had gone down the 'love' route yet.

"You... you love me?" Gerard was shaking his head, hoping she wouldn't fall for that crap.

"Yes, baby, I do." Gerard saw it in her eyes that she was about to forgive him so he did the one thing he could do, he took quick strides over to her, grabbing her by the waist and crashed their lips together. "Babe?" Jake questioned, not getting a reply from Alyssa as she slid her eyes shut, kissing him back eagerly.

Gerard pulled his lips away from hers and took the phone from her.

"Fuck off." He said before slamming the phone shut and tossing it on the bed before kissing her once more....
♠ ♠ ♠
The moment all of you have been waiting for!
haha.

sorry its so short, I just found that a good place to end it. <3
comments?
thanksy!