Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Fifteen.

"He's calling again." Alyssa said, looking down at her phone. Gerard sighed and took it from her, keeping one hand on the wheel as he drove down the New York streets.

"What, Jake?" He answered.

"Why are you answering my girlfriends phone?" Jake asked back angerly.

"Correction, she is not your girlfriend, she is mine." Gerard said, smiling over at Alyssa for a second, seeing her cute smile before looking back at the road.

"What? No, she is not. She is mine."

"No she isn't. Remember the conversation you two had last night?"

"That was just a fight, we aren't over, so keep your hands off my girl." Gerard then put his hand on her thigh, jamming the phone between his shoulder and ear as he still drove.

"My hands on her leg, what are you going to do about it? Just leave Alyssa alone and go and have sex with all women you want."

"Alyssa is mine!" Gerard laughed.

"No, Jake, she is not. You two are over."

"But... but... I love her." He stuttered out.

"No you do not Jake, I know you don't. If you honestly loved her, you would not have fucked other chicks."

"I did not cheat on her." He defended, making Gerard laugh again.

"Really Jake, really?" Jake was silent for a few seconds. "Exactly."

"Let me talk to him, Gee." Gerard looked at Alyssa to see her smiling happily at him still so he handed the phone over to her. "Jake, I don't care if you say that you love me or not, I don't want to be with you, I am with someone much better then you so leave me alone, please?" She was silent as Jake responded, Gerard wondering what he was saying. "Thank you. Goodbye." Without waiting for a response, she snapped the phone shut, smiling with satisfaction.

"He going to leave you alone now?" Gerard asked, sliding his hand into hers.

"He says he will but I'm sure he'll try for a few days before getting bored and moving onto someone else. I can't believe I ever liked him, he's such a douche."

"I knew that from the second I met him. Four years of battling with him, I thought it was all over but then he comes back into my life and takes the best thing away from me." She smiled, leaning over to press her lips to the corner of his mouth.

"Well you have me now." He then pulled up at the place where they had decided on going to get something to eat, finding a place to park quickly. He turned the car off and turned to smile at her, seeing that she hadn't moved over, so their noses pressed together, making her giggle. He smiled at her cute giggle before connecting their lips.

"I am so happy that I finally get to kiss you." He mumbled against her soft lips, making another giggle escape her lips. She pulled back for a split second before pressing her lips back harder to his, their lips moving together heatedly.

"Trust me, I am just as delighted." She spoke after a minute or two of kissing.

"Impossible, I'm the happiest man on this earth." She giggled and pecked his lips softly, bringing her hand up to brush his long, soft black locks out of his face, keeping her hand on the back of his neck.

"Well then, I am the happiest woman on this earth." He chuckled.

"Fine." She smiled before pressing her lips happily back to his....
♠ ♠ ♠
Short again but I am dead tired so Im heading off to bed.

If you are reading my other story, You Like To Think You're Never Wrong, I am so sorry for not updating the past couple of days, kinda lost my muse for it. So, any idea's, yes? It would mean the world to me and help me get the story back up and running, and that is what you all want, right?

For that story, I am also working on another thing much like From The Start, it takes place in the same time period but it's in Quinn's POV so you get to see what's running though his mind when Alyssa tells him the big news so be looking for that soon.

If you are not reading YLTTYNW, you should! Ive worked my ass off on that story, literally! I don't have an ass anymore! so it would mean so much to me if you checked it out. :D