Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Nineteen.

"So, how are things with you and Gerard?" Alyssa smiled across the table at her mom.

"Great."

"Who's Gerard?" Jeremy, Alyssa's older brother spoke. He only just came home from college so he doesn't know what all has been going on at home for the past two months. Yes, you heard correctly, Alyssa and Gerard have now been together for two months.

"My boyfriend. Tomorrow is our anniversary." Alyssa answered happily, bringing another fork full of potatoes up to her mouth.

"What are you two planning on doing?" Her mother asked her.

"He won't tell me, he says it's a surprise. All I know is that I'll be gone all weekend." Alyssa smiled happily at the thought of spending the whole weekend with her marvelous boyfriend.

"When do I get to meet him? You've never brought him to the house." Ellie said from beside her big sister, making her shrug.

"I don't know, I'll talk to him later about him comin-" She was cut off my the doorbell ringing. "I'll get it." She said, putting her fork down on her now empty plate and getting up to walk towards the door.

Upon swinging it open, she was met with the sexy smirk of her boyfriend.

"Gee!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around him and kissing him. "What are you doing here?" She asked, pulling back to look at him.

"I just missed you, hope I'm not interrupting anything." She smiled and took his hand, pulling him inside.

"No, we just finished dinner. El actually just asked when she could meet you. How did you find my house, anyway?" He chuckled as they walked towards the dining room.

"Jamia and Alicia told me from when you three had that girls weekend a week ago." He answered, making her smile.

"Oh," They then entered the dining room, and had three pairs of eyes turn to look at them. A smile coming to the face of the eldest one, who stood up and held her hand out to him. "Mom, this is Gerard. Gee, this is my mom, my little sister Ellie and my oldest brother Jeremy." Gerard shook her mothers hand before shaking Jeremy's, his free arm going around his girlfriends waist without even thinking about it, it was like a natural reflex.

"It's very nice to meet you all, Alyssa has told me a lot about all of you."

"You really are good looking!" Ellie yelled out, making Alyssa groan. "I thought Alyssa was lying, but nope! She wasn't." Alyssa groaned again and buried her face in Gerard's shoulder as he chuckled.

"Thank you, Ellie, and thank you Alyssa, makes me happy to hear that you talk about me so highly." She laughed and moved away from him, taking his hand again.

"We'll be upstairs." She said, earning a wolf whistle from her brother, which then got him a glare as they left the room.

"I'm sorry about El, she doesn't really know when to keep her mouth shut." She spoke as they entered her bedroom, closing the door after them.

"It's fine." He said, pulling her against him and kissing her lips softly.

"So, are you going to tell me where we are going now?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Are we traveling?" He smiled and nodded. "Far?" He shrugged. "In this state?" Another head shake. "The east coast?" Once again he shook his head. "West coast?"

"No more questions, I'm not telling you anything else." She giggled and kissed him but pulled away after a few seconds.

"What time are we leaving tomorrow?"

"Well, I was planning on leaving at like, noon, but see, we're driving, and it will take a while, so I was actually thinking I could just stay here tonight, or we stay at my house, so we can leave earlier in the morning." She smiled.

"We can stay here, have new surroundings for once, not that I don't love your house, its just time for you to be as familiar with my house as I am with yours." He laughed and nodded.

"Staying here sounds great. We don't have to deal with Mikey's constant whining and walking in on us all the time." She giggled and nodded.

"I'll just go let my mom know, make yourself comfortable, I'll be back in a second." She pecked his lips before removing herself from the comforting circle of his arms and leaving her room as he went to look around the room.

He went over to a bookshelf where there were a few picture frames. One was of just Alyssa, it looked like a somewhat recent picture and was absolutely beautiful, another was of Alyssa and Jake, which made Gerard a little mad that she kept it up, but the next picture he came across made his anger quickly seep away.

It was of them. It was taken at the beach that Gerard had taken her and all of his friends to a few weeks ago. He remembered when that was taken so well.

**

"Gee!" Alyssa yelled, pulling against his hand, trying to get him to stop pulling her into the water.

"Come on baby, water won't hurt you, I won't let it." She smiled at him but shook her head.

"I don't want to go in the water, Gee." She pushed her sunglasses up farther on her nose as they started to fall down.

"Please?" He asked, making his lower lip stick out in an adorable pout.

"Later?" She offered. He smiled and rolled his eyes before going to her, placing his hands on her waist and crashed their lips together, it instantly becoming passionate.

His arms slid around her waist, lifting her off the ground. She pulled her lips away from his and giggled, smiling down at him happily.

They turned when they heard a click and saw Mikey and Alicia standing there with a camera, smiling at the couple.

"That was just absolutely adorable, I had to have a picture." Alicia spoke.


**

Gerard came back into reality when he felt a hand on his shoulder, making him turn to smile at his girlfriend.

"You were totally zoned out there, babe. What were you thinking about?"

"That day at the beach." He answered, sliding an arm around her waist as he looked back at the picture. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "When was this picture taken?" He asked, pointing at the first picture he had looked at.

"About two weeks into mine and Jake's relationship, he took it one night, he thought I looked absolutely gorgeous so he got out his camera and started taken tons of pictures of me."

"You always look gorgeous." She smiled and kissed him.

"Thanks Gee." He smiled and pressed his lips back to hers...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the picture of Gerard and Alyssa at the beach is based off of this picture:
Image
It's Craig Mabbitt of Escape The Fate and his beautiful girlfriend Gab. :D

Sorry it has been a while, I've been so ughh. Im still ugh, so ugh that I stayed home from school and slept until noon. hahah. I gots family comin tomorrow so I have to clean, boo. haha.

I'm going to update all of my stories today, crazy i know, so be lookin for those. :D

loves! <3