Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Two.

"Why do you look so nervous?" Gerard asked while him and Alyssa walked down the New York streets towards the club Gerard decided they were going to go to.

"I just feel like I should be working. I feel bad that I'm going out to have fun instead of doing something to help my family."

"You are doing your job. Your job is to do what I ask you to, I asked you to come out with me tonight. I'll even pay you for it."

"Oh, no. Gerard, you don't have to pay me for this." He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I want to though. I want to help you and your family." She smiled up at him.

"Thank you Gerard. You've been so nice to me. I don't know how I can ever thank you enough."

"Let's just have fun tonight, that's payment enough."

"Let's have fun then."

**

"Do you want a drink?" Gerard asked her, leaning down to yell as the music was very loud. She looked at the bar skeptically. "It won't be counted as drinking on the job. Come on." He led the way over to the bar. "Two beers please." The bartender nodded, grabbing to bottles of beer and handing them to Gerard who payed the man before handing one to Alyssa who smiled at him. "You have drank before, right?" She just smiled shyly, looking down at the ground. "Oh my god, you haven't?" She shook her head. "Then drink!"

She laughed and took a drink of beer. It wasn't exactly the best tasting thing ever, but she drank it down anyway.

"So? How is it?" He asked, taking a drink of his own beer.

"It's alright." He laughed and took her hand, leading her out to the dance floor.

"What are we doing?" She asked him. He just smiled and put his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him.

"We're dancing." He answered, laughing.

"I can't dance." He laughed.

"Just go with the music." Soon they were dancing and having fun.. "This night as just begun." Gerard spoke, moving his body even closer to hers....
♠ ♠ ♠
oo. What's Gerard ganna dooo? hahah.

comments?
and thanks to untitledusername. You are seriously my favorite person on this site. You're so great. :D :D :D <3