Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Twenty One.

"And, here we are." Alyssa looked around the expensive, huge hotel room. Her jaw dropped open as she explored the multi-room Suite.

"Gerard!" She gasped, turning back to the door to see her boyfriend standing with a smile on his face as he watched her. "This is amazing!" He smiled and walked over to her, placing his hands on her waist.

"I'm glad that you liked it." She smiled, her arms going up to wrap around his neck.

"I love it, Gee." She saw his smile grow before her eyes were closed as their lips pressed together.

He pulled back with a soft smack, making her giggle.

She was in pure bliss, she'd never been happier in her life then with the man that was currently holding her in his arms, smiling down at her as if she was his world.

"You hungry? There's a really nice restaurant that's just like a block away." She nodded, bringing her hands up to run through his soft black hair before pulling him down to meet her lips again.

They both pulled away with a groan as her cell phone rang.

She smiled at him apologetically before pulling her phone from her jeans pocket, groaning when she saw the caller I.D.

"Who is it, babe?" She shook her head, flipping it open and putting it to her ear.

"Alex? What is it?" Alex was her oldest brother, they didn't get along much so it was weird that he would be calling her, normally it would be Jace, her brother that was closest to her age, who would call her as they are close.

"Dad just came to my work." She frowned, moving out of Gerard's arms and going to sit down.

"What? Why would dad come to your work? He hasn't talked to any of us since he left."

"I know that." Alyssa sighed.

"Well? What did he say?" Sometimes it felt as if Alyssa was the oldest sibling, the three boys always came to her with help, no matter what the issue. Jace actually came to her for tips on making out once.

"He asked how everyone was doing and when I told him that you were Gerard, he started questioning me about you and asked where he could find you and this mysterious Gerard, and I told him that Jace said you two went away for your anniversary. He wasn't happy, he's apparently had some run in with Gerard's dad before and says that no child of his will be dating the child of Don's." Alyssa sighed.

"Why after all these years is he finally starting to care? Just a minute ago I was in the best mood ever, enjoying my anniversary and Dad has to ruin it." She sighed again, running a hand through her hair. "Did he say anything else?"

"Well, mom is letting him stay at the house until you get back, Dad wants to have a word with you when you get home."

"I'm not a child anymore, if he even attempts to make me break up with Gerard, I will punch him in the nuts so hard he will turn into my mother instead of my father. He has never acted like a father to any of us, I'll be damned if he comes out of no where and starts trying to boss me around."

"I get it, Jace is driving down there tonight to try and talk some sense into him. I would but I've got too much work to do. Jace will make Dad leave, don't worry, just enjoy your anniversary. I'll call you to let you know if anything else happens."

"Alright, thanks Alex."

"Of course, little sis. Bye."

"Bye." Alyssa sighed, closing her phone and pocketing it as Gerard sat down beside her.

"What's going on?" He asked, taking her hand and playing with her fingers gently.

"My dads decided to come back into our lives and is trying to control my life. He apparently knows your dad and says I can't date you anymore. Jace is going to try and get him to leave and not bother me."

"Oh, I wonder how my dad knows your dad." Alyssa shrugged before smiling and leaning over to kiss him softly.

"I don't know and for the next week, I don't care. This week is about me and you." She said, standing up, pulling him up with her. "I want food now."

He laughed and pulled her to the door, opening it for her.

"Then let's go feed you." She giggled and went out the door, their hands still linked.

"Yes, let's." He chuckled, pulling her close to him, letting go of her hand to put his arm around her shoulders, kissing the side of her head.

"You are so cute, it's almost unbearable." She laughed.

"Well you are so adorable, and sexy, and romantic, and talented, and just all together amazing, it makes me feel like the luckiest person on this planet to be able to be with someone as amazing as you." He smiled down at her, leaning down to place a short, loving kiss on her lips..
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama to come?
hmmmm.