Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Four.

"Wake up!" Alyssa groaned, rolling over.

"No, go away." She pulled a pillow over her head, drowning out the laughing coming from her 'boss'. She actually let a giggle slip past her lips.

"What are you laughing at?" She felt the bed sink in beside her, signaling that someone had sat down.

"You're my boss." She said, pulling the pillow away to look at Gerard who laughed.

"That's right I am, so get up. Me, Mikes, and his girlfriend want to go to the mall."

"Shouldn't I be working?" He smiled down at her.

"You will be working, I'm your boss so you have to do what I tell you to, and I say that you have to come to the mall. So, get up!" She laughed and sat up.

"Fine." He leaned over and pressed his lips to her cheek before standing up. "Do you have a shirt I can borrow? I can wear the same jeans, but I hate wearing the same shirt." He smiled at her and nodded, leaving the room.

She stood up and stretched, letting out a yawn.

"Here you are, my lady. Follow me and I shall show you the bathroom." She smiled and took his awaiting hand. "I'll be downstairs when your done." She nodded as he walked away.

After she showered, she found the blow dryer in a cabinet and dried her hair before putting on her jeans from yesterday and slipping on the dark blue shirt Gerard had given her. After going back into the bedroom and putting her converse back on, she made her way downstairs, following the voices into the kitchen.

"Good morning, dear." She was greeted by Donna who had just placed a cup of coffee in front of Gerard.

"Good morning, Mrs Way."

"Oh, please honey, call me Donna." Alyssa smiled at her and sat down beside Gerard who smiled happily at her. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Oh yes, please, thank you." Donna smiled and nodded, turning back to the coffee.

"Nice shirt." Gerard said, smirking at her before taking a drink of his coffee.

"Thanks, some weird creep gave it to me." She said, smirking right back at him while Donna placed a coffee in front of her. "Thank you, Donna." Donna nodded and laughed at her sons fake glare at Alyssa before walking out. "What?" Alyssa asked, picking up the warm substance.

"If some weird creep gave it to you, why are you wearing it?" She shrugged.

"He's just so adorable I didn't want to upset him." She pinched his cheeks playfully.

"You just remember that I am your boss, I can fire you or not pay you." He smirked at her but her smile didn't falter.

"Oh, but you wouldn't do such a thing."

"I wouldn't?" She shook her head.

"Of course not. You love me too much." He laughed and nodded.

"Sure." At that moment Mikey walked in, his hand linked with a very pretty girl. She was tall and skinny, with black hair and really pretty brown eyes rimmed with eyeliner.

"Hey Gee, Alyssa. Alyssa, this is my girlfriend Alicia. Alicia, this is Gerard's assistant Alyssa." The girls smiled at each other.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you." Alicia greeted.

"It's nice to meet you, too." Gerard stood up.

"I say we go now." He spoke, taking his and Alyssa's now empty coffee cups and putting them in the sink.

"Sure, let's go." Mikey said, making Alyssa stand up and follow him and Alicia out of the room, Gerard behind her.

The drive to the mall was filled with Alyssa getting to know Alicia and Mikey, she already knew a great deal about Gerard from their night together.

As they walked into the mall, Gerard swung his arm over Alyssa's shoulders. She smiled at him, leaning into him.

"So, where to?" Mikey asked.

"I need new pencils so let's go to the art store first." They all nodded and made their way through the mall. "See, you are doing your job. You're assisting me with my art needs." Gerard spoke as him and Alyssa looked through the different pencils. She smiled and nodded.

"Sure, I guess. You know, that could have been taken a wrong way." He smiled.

"How do you mean?" She smirked.

"Well, let's see. Let's say you need a model. You could say that same exact thing." He laughed.

"Yes, you are very right. Would you model for me?"

"Is it ganna be like Titanic?" He smiled.

"No, I don't think a big ice berg will sink the ship and I don't think I'm going to freeze to death." She laughed.

"Now you just wait, you will." She said, moving around him to go look at the sketchbooks.

"Will you keep me warm?" He asked, pouting while he followed her, his new pencils in hand.

"Nope." She spoke, smiling at him, making him pout more.

"I'm your boss though." She shrugged.

"You'll be dead, you can't pay me when you're dead."

"Well that's why you need to cuddle with me so I don't freeze to death and then I can pay you." She giggled.

"Why would I want to cuddle with you? You're a weird creep." Mikey, who had just walked up to the two of them, frowned at them both, seeing they were both smiling.

"What are you two talking about?" Gerard pouted again, looking at his brother.

"She's going to let me die just because she won't cuddle with me." Alyssa giggled and began to walk away but Gerard grabbed his hand. "Take back calling me a weird creep." He whined, making her giggle again and Mikey's look of confusion get bigger.

"Nope. I calls 'em as I see's 'em." He let her go and pretended to cry, his face in his hands. She laughed and patted his head. "There there, Gee. There's some other weird creep out there, waiting for you. They'll cuddle with you and keep you warm so you won't die." He looked up at her, still pouting.

"Will you still model for me." She giggled.

"Sure." He smiled and threw his hands up in the air in triumph.

"Now who's the weird creep? Your the one doing the Titanic pose for a weird creep. That's just weird" By now Mikey was looking at them both as if they had sprouted another head. They both saw this and cracked up laughing, leaning on each other for support.

"You two are weird." He said, walking away to find his girlfriend, leaving the two of them laughing....
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Thanksy!