Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Five.

"I'm hungry." Mikey whined as the four of them walked through the mall that they had been at for a few hours now.

"You hungry?" Gerard asked, looking down at Alyssa who shrugged.

"I could use some food." So they headed in the direction of the food court, in search of some good food.

They decided on Subway. After eating, they continued to walk around the mall, going into a few shops.

"I should probably get home." Alyssa spoke after some time.

"Alright, let's go back to the house then, your car's there." She nodded at Gerard and they left. "You have fun?" Gerard asked her as he drove, she smiled over at him and nodded.

"Yes, I did, thank you." He smiled and patted her thigh with that hand that wasn't driving.

"You know what I think?" Alicia asked from the back seat.

"You can think?!" Gerard exclaimed, looking at her in the mirror. She glared at him for a second before smiling.

"You two should go out!" She said, making Alyssa and Gerard look at each other before laughing.

"We just met yesterday, Alicia." Gerard said as he pulled up to the house and everyone started to get out.

"So? You two have very good chemistry and are already like best friends, I just think it would be good. You guys would be cute." Gerard rolled his eyes at her.

"Sure." Alyssa laughed and started to walk over to her car.

"It was really good to meet you Alicia, and you too Mikey." They nodded before walking inside. Gerard came over to her car, standing in front of her while she leaned against her door.

"Don't pay attention to Alicia, she's weird."

"So you don't want to date me?" She pouted.

"I'm a weird creep, remember?" She giggled.

"Oh yeah, you are."

"On a serious note, I wouldn't mind dating you," He moved so he was against the car beside her. "but I don't think we should rush things. Even if we did like each other, we did only meet yesterday." She nodded in agreement.

"That is very true."

"But maybe someday, yeah?" She smiled and nodded.

"Perhaps." She looked out at the sky as the started sun went down. Gerard smiled over at her, watching the light in her eyes and the sun making her skin glow. "I should go." He blinked out of his trance and stood up.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" She smiled and moved forward, hugging him.

"Can't wait." He smiled and hugged her back tightly before releasing her and opening the door for her. "Bye, Gerard." He smiled, stepping away from her car.

"Bye." He waved at her slightly. She giggled, sliding on her sunglasses. She wiggled a few fingers as a form of a wave before driving away, leaving Gerard on the driveway, the smile slowly falling from his face as he realized how crazy he was for this girl and how scared that made him...
♠ ♠ ♠
Im so depressed right now, thats why this sucked. If you haven't heard the news, the great James Sullivan, A.K.A The Rev of Avenged Sevenfold, has been taken from us.

ill update again tomorrow.. maybe..