Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Six.

"So, tell me about Gerard." Alyssa's mother asked while they sat on the couch.

"Well, he's very sweet, caring and nice. He's really handsome too." Alyssa answered, smiling.

"Got a crush on your boss, huh?" Alyssa laughed along with her mom.

"Maybe but we've already agreed not to date, not yet at least."

"Oh, does he have a crush on you?" Alyssa looked down at her hands and shrugged.

"I don't know, he might. Him and his girlfriend only just broke up though."

"What did you two do last night that kept you out so late?" Alyssa smiled.

"We went to a club." Her mothers eyebrows raised.

"That's not part of your job."

"As Gerard says, it is. He payed for it and he said he'll pay me for going out with him too. He says that as his assistant, I have to do what he says, and going out and getting drunk is what he told me to do." She said shrugging.

"You got drunk?" Alyssa nodded. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes, it was so great." Her mother smiled.

"Well, I'm happy for you. You deserve some time to just live. So you're not mad that I made you get that job?"

"Of course not, its the best job I've ever had." She smiled at her mom and stood up. "I'll be upstairs in my room if you need me." Her mother nodded and smiled as she watched her daughter leave.

When Alyssa went upstairs she logged onto her old computer, spinning around in her chair while she waited. Logging onto MSN she saw that she had a friend request. She frowned but clicked accept anyway, a message soon appeared on her screen, signaling that this new person was online.

ArtFreak: Hey :)

Alyssa: Hi. I don't mean to be rude here, but who are you?

ArtFreak: Haha, Alyssa, it's me, your boss.

Alyssa: Gerard? How did you get my email address?

ArtFreak: I have my ways.

Alyssa: Alrighty then. So, what's up?

ArtFreak: Well, some of my friends are coming over, their bringing their girlfriends, so do you want to come? You can meet my odd gang of friends.

Alyssa: Sure, I got nothing better to do.

ArtFreak: Their all staying the night, so bring some clothes and stuff with you, alright?

Alyssa: Okay.

ArtFreak: I'll see you soon then?

Alyssa: Yeah, I'll be over in like... fifteen minutes?

ArtFreak: Sounds good. See you then, bye. :)

Alyssa: Bye.

Alyssa signed off before standing up and stretching, feeling a huge smile pull at her lips. She was staying the night at Gerard's again.

After packing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt in her bag along with jeans for tomorrow and a shirt, she went into her bathroom, grabbing all her needed items from in there.

"Where are you going?" Her mother asked when she saw the bag over her shoulder when she went downstairs.

"Gerard and his friends are hanging out tonight, Gerard invited me. I'm staying the night."

"Alright, have fun but be careful." Alyssa rolled her eyes at her mother and grabbed her keys.

"I'll be back sometime tomorrow." She called over her shoulder as she left, making her way to her car, tossing her back in the back seat.

"Alyssa!" She was pulled into a tight hug, making her laugh but hug Gerard back. "Come on, you have to meet the guys." He took her hand and pulled her upstairs, taking her back from her.

They walked into his room where there was a group of guys sitting around. Gerard tossed her bag on the floor and pulled her more in the room.

"Guys, this is Alyssa. Alyssa this is Ray, his girlfriend Krista, Bob and his girlfriend Katlin, and Frank and his girlfriend Jamia and of course you already know Mikes and Alicia." Alicia smiled at Alyssa, getting up and hugging her.

"Hey, Alyssa." She greeted.

"Hi." Gerard pulled her onto the bed and their night began....
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? thanksy! :D