Status: finished!

The Other Side of the World

Eight.

Ray, Krista, Bob, Katlin, Mikey and Alicia all occupied one couch, Frank, Jamia, Jake, Alyssa, and Gerard all occupied another while they watched the first Saw movie. They had decided to have a Saw marathon.

Alyssa was seated in between Jake and Gerard, her legs pulled up to her chest and she would bury her face in her knees at scary parts.

"Don't like scary movies?" Gerard asked, leaning over. She shook her head, pouting. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into him. Jake glared over at them but made no move to get her closer to him, he just allowed Alyssa to whimper into his chest.

When the movie ended, Alyssa stayed like that, her arms going around his stomach, and nuzzling her cheek into his chest. He laughed and rubbed her back, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm thirsty, Gerard." Bob spoke.

"Yeah, go get us something to drink." Mikey said.

"You go do it, I'm comforting Alyssa." Alyssa smiled and snuggled into him more before seeing the look Jamia was giving her, and sat up. Jamia smiled at her and then looked at Jake, nodding her head in his direction. Alyssa just smiled at her as Gerard got up. "Fine, you lazy asses." When he left the room, Jamia sat down beside Alyssa while Frank engaged Jake in a conversation.

"What are you doing? Your supposed to be cuddling up to Jake, not Gerard." She questioned, making Alyssa shrug.

"Gerard just pulled me into him, I don't know."

"Well when we start the next one, cuddle up into Jake first. You two are cute together." Alyssa smiled.

"Okay." Jamia smiled and stood up, going back to her spot beside Frank. Gerard handed everyone their drinks before putting in the second Saw. He took his spot beside Alyssa, planning on cuddling with her like he did before but when he looked over at her, she was curled up against Jake, looking up at him, giggling at something he was saying. Jake glanced up at Gerard to give him a victorious smirk before pressing his lips to hers. Gerard saw her giggle and kiss back.

No one else was paying attention to the kissing couple except for Gerard who stood up suddenly, making everyone look at him, and the two of them break apart.

"Where are you going, Gerard?" Alyssa asked him.

"Um, I... I don't feel like watching this one. I'm just going to go to bed early tonight." With that he left the room, leaving everyone, except for Jake confused. Jake had a satisfied smirk on his face before turning Alyssa to look back at him, seeing her confused expression.

"I might go up and talk to him." She started to get up but he pulled her back.

"Don't worry about him, he can take care of himself." She sighed and nodded, smiling at him.

"Yeah, he can." He smiled and kissed her lips once before they turned back to the movie.

Meanwhile, Gerard was upstairs, pacing back and forth in his bedroom, running his hands threw his hair frustratedly.

He had her, he had her right there, but then he had to say that he wanted to wait before he dated her and so she goes to someone else. It had to be unfortunately someone who Gerard hated with a burning passion. Jake has always thought he was better then him, in some aspects he was, he was better looking, he had a better body, he had better people skills, and he was smarter when it came to Alyssa, he didn't wait and push her away into someone else's arms.

Gerard wasn't giving up though. He would just make Alyssa be here so much to 'work' that she had no time for Jake, therefor, having to break up with him. Gerard smiled as he thought of his plan, deciding that he might as well go back down to the movie.

"You okay?" Alyssa asked, leaning over to ask him. He smiled at her and nodded.

"Of course." She smiled before cuddling back up to Jake, going back to the movie. Gerard smirked at Jake.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
thanksy! :D