Status: active

Love, Life, Teenage Dramas... The Whole Shebang!

Chapter 7

I looked up to my mother, almost with tears in my eyes I mean after all I don’t want mum to stop me from dating Jo. I mean I think I love him... Oh crap did I just think that?? Ok ignoring that, I can’t love him it hasn’t been long enough yet, has it? Like about two weeks, it takes longer to fall in love doesn’t it? I looked into my mum’s eyes and I didn’t see anger... Worry yes, but no anger, wait maybe a tiny bit of anger. That was a good sign at least, well the fact that she was only a little angry. She opened her mouth, closed it then opened it again and then closed it. Its seemed like she was thinking, well I suppose that was what she was doing, hopefully she wasn’t thinking of how to punish me. Mum sighed and looked at me with slightly sad eyes, what that was all about I had no clue but I suppose I’m about to hear about it.
“Salina, my beautiful girl, I love you to death, but my god you babble when you are nervous!” Mum smiled. Which automatically lifted my spirits and I laughed, I couldn’t help it, it was funny.
“Now Salina I am upset and angry that you have kept this from me. I mean I’m your mother you can tell me anything sweetie, like I said I love you to death and you need to trust me. So tell me how long have you and Jo been dating?” mum continued.
“Around about two weeks, and this would be our first date this weekend and it will be my first date ever. Please, please, please mum tell me that you will let me go?” I replied answering her question and then asking my own. My mother sighed again, okay not a good sign this meant that something not so good was happening... Ugh here we go.
“Salina you know that I don’t approve of you dating, let alone you dating someone behind my back.” Mum said disappointedly.
I frowned I hated making my mum disappointed. “But this is exactly why I didn’t tell you! I Really care for Jo mum and I really don’t want you to stop me from dating. I mean I’m 13 now! I’m not a little kid anymore everyone else is allowed to date I should be allowed as well. Honestly this is just stupid!” I half whisper yelled at my mum.
“Salina! Do not yell at me! You know much better than that. An If everyone else was allowed to jump off a bridge and they were all doing it would you?” mum questioned.
“Yeah. Sure, if I had a bungee rope” I replied sarcastically.
“Stop being a smart ass or else you won’t be able to go on that bloody date with Jo.” Mum snapped at me.
“YES! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you mum!!!!! Thank-you so, so, so, so, so, so much” I pretty much squealed as I jumped up and game my mum a kiss on the cheek.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah alright stop your squealing. I have a few conditions first. Take a seat.” Mum sighed.
“Okay, okay. But still thank-you mum you have no idea how much this means to me.” I smiled as I sat back down on my seat.
“Alright, now I want to meet him before you go, if he doesn’t go running with his tail between his legs after meeting me the he’s on his way to being good enough for you.” Mum started and then took a breath.
“But!” I cut in before she started again.
“No buts!” she cut in what I was saying “ I will meet him this weekend or you won’t be going on that date. It’s that simple. Now you guys are not allowed to go anywhere private, I don’t want him to do anything to you. You be home when I tell you to be home and no later, oh and early is absolutely fine by me. Finally if your grades start slipping because of this then well you won’t be dating anymore, got me?” mum finally finished.
I sighed... ugh this shall be interesting I was mainly worried about Jo talking to my mum, he is already afraid of her this will just make it worse. I also don’t know why she wouldn’t want me to be alone with him it’s not like he will do anything I tell him not to, plus doesn’t she trust me? Oh well this will have to do... At least if I want to be in a relationship with Jo, which is what at the moment I wanted the most.
“Yes mum I get you, but I don’t get why you want to meet him. You have met him a couple times before.” I finally piped up.
“Yes but those times before he wasn’t your boyfriend was he?” She replied.
“Ugh okay. Is it alright if I give him a call then?” I asked.
“Yeah alright, I suppose.” Mum sighed. Wow there was a lot of sighing going on wasn’t there? I smiled and kissed my mum on the cheek before leaving the room to give Jo a call and tell him the good news. Honestly I was excited, my first date... This was big for me and I couldn’t wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Updated!
XD sorry it has taken so long...
Just been busy is all :)
oh well i hope you like it
comment and subscribe
and do you guys like salina's mum?? :D
Oh wells ill update soon... hopefully XD