Status: Not sure that I'll ever finish. I dislike a lot of what I did with my story and am tempted to scrap the whole thing.

Blood Desires

Dating

The next morning was a great way to wake up. Taylor's thoughts ran to her night before. All the pain she had felt in the previous week had been erased by her amazing sex the night before. She had never made love quite so passionately before and every detail that she remembered pulsed excitement through her.

She rolled over to face Seth, careful of her ankle. He looked as if he was asleep, but she knew better. He could only play his role for so long until a smile broke across his face and he opened his eyes. "Good morning gorgeous", he spoke to her softly.

Taylor curled into him. "Morning", she responded. He was warm and his touch sent tingles through her. He kissed her forehead as he held her close. The moment was so nice, she didn't want it to ever end.

Seth slipped out of bed and began pulling on his boxers. "Where are we now?", he asked. He stopped getting dressed and looked at her. Taylor was stuck in awe at how sexy he looked.

"Well, we could be boyfriend and girlfriend if you wanted", her voice trailed off at his smile.

"Will you date me?", he asked her. He stopped getting dressed and came over to her in just his pants to kiss her. He pulled away slowly. "Is that a yes?"

Taylor laughed and nodded as he continued to get dressed. Taylor slipped on her underwear and crawled out of bed to postpone his leaving.

"Do you have to go so early?", she asked as she ran to the kitchen, hoping that by fixing breakfast he would stay. She didn't want him to go. She already cared for him so much, she couldn't bare the thought without him there.

He paused on his way towards the door and turned around. He moved toward her quickly and picked her up in his arms. "You look so damn sexy, I don't want to." Taylor blushed as he nuzzled her ear and set her down. "I need to though. I don't want to get caught up and be here all day."

His words stung a little, but she understood. That's why she left Nathan's so fast. You didn't want to get too caught up that fast. She had to let him go home, at least today.

"I know where you live now, I'll see you again." He hugged her tightly and then he remembered something and went back to her room. He picked up her phone and dialed a number then began to call it. Suddenly his phone rang. "Now, I have your number and you have mine." He smiled and handed her phone back to her. "I'll call you later." He kissed her cheek and made his way out the door leaving Taylor stunned and next to the counter.

She went through her morning quietly at first, reflecting on her night before. She made herself waffles and had coffee then sat down to work on her article only she couldn't concentrate. She grabbed up her phone and went through it, saving his number first before calling Amy and telling her all about her night.

"He sounds great for you!", Amy exclaimed after hearing Taylor's story. Taylor flushed at her excitement and launched into telling about her morning. Taylor was ecstatic about her turn of events and it was only Saturday morning.

"I care about him a lot Amy." She couldn't believe her own words, but she knew they were true.

"Isn't that a good thing?", Amy asked.

"Yeah, it is." Taylor smiled at her words and when she got off the phone, felt a sense of accomplishment in her life for finding this wonderful guy that makes her happy.

She went through her day sitting around day dreaming and making herself happy. She couldn't believe where her heart was right now and was glad that it was there. She didn't get anything accomplished and knew she wouldn't. She slipped into bed that night, wishing he was still there to cuddle with. Maybe another night.