Status: Not sure that I'll ever finish. I dislike a lot of what I did with my story and am tempted to scrap the whole thing.

Blood Desires

A Past Truth

The two were laying in bed together, snuggled close. His bed was luxuriously large and comfortable making her want to not ever leave. His lips stayed around her neck as he kissed her, his tongue moving over her. His arms were wrapped around her gently as she lay there relaxing from their intimate moment.

They had had another hot moment together and she was ready to burst from emotions. She couldn't believe the way he could make her feel. His hands touched her like no one else had and sent electric currents running through her body. He made her happy most importantly.

"So, have you enjoyed your stay?", Seth whispered to her.

Taylor giggled as he kissed her cheek. His hands went to her hips and pulled her into him then went to her breasts and fondled her. They laid like that for a while until the two decided it was time to get up and fix breakfast.

His kitchen had everything a person could eat in it. She was still going to have to get used to the fact that he was rich.

The good thing about Seth though was that he could cook. Taylor couldn't fix even grilled cheese. Seth made her a large breakfast with eggs, toast and bacon. Her coffee brewed fresh right there. She was delighted, and when they finished they lay on his couch to watch the T.V. but instead went to talking.

"You know, I was thinking about last night", Taylor began. She laid her head on his shoulder and snuggled closer to him. "I'm sorry about yelling at you. It was really sweet of you to defend me."

Seth kissed her forehead and smiled. "I know, I'm just that sweet. Melt in your mouth", he whispered to her. Taylor blushed as he continued, "I'm always going to protect you Taylor, I have from the beginning."

Taylor nodded at this as a thought rushed to her mind of that first night. She cringed as it played back in her head, until it got to the part where he had saved her. She could see his face perfectly now, even though it had been dark. She could hear his words crisp and clear in her head as she remembered what he had said to her.

"That reminds me", she started as she turned to him. "That night, why did you act that way?"

His face turned grim at the memory, and he turned away from her. Taylor's heart squished in her chest a little as he pulled away to sit up on the couch. "I'd just had a rough day."

His face said so much more though. Sadness seemed to reek from the corners of his mouth as it stayed set in a frown. Taylor's concern leaped into her as she wrapped her arms around him and held him close. "You can tell me."

His face grew even more grim as he thought about whether he should or not. Taylor sat looking up at him, hopeful for a response. "Well, I lost someone that I knew closely."

Taylor's eyes grew sad as she reached for him. He relaxed at her touch and pulled her back into his arms. "Please", she pleaded. She kissed his lips gently and pulled away too fast for him to respond back.

The taunt clearly got to him as his eyes softened and he began to launch into his story. "I had just gotten off work and was heading towards the bar to get a couple drinks in. The stress was heavy on me because work was piled up and I was trying to get a few days off to mourn. I'm surprised you don't know. It was all over the news. I had lost my girlfriend in a deadly car wreck two weeks prior. I was dealing with it." He stared away from Taylor as he finished, unable to meet her eyes.

A tear formed in her eyes. She looked away, trying not to let him see. They held each other closely, but yet were so far away; deep in thought. Taylor struggled with the last part. His girlfriend? He seemed to bounce back fast. Was she just a rebound? At the same time, she wanted to cling closer to him. Help him forget his loss and move on. She wanted to be the comfort blanket for him and make that hurt go away.

The two sat in silence for a few minutes more until Taylor got up to use the bathroom. She turned down the hall and quickly went to the bathroom. She closed herself in and sat down on the toilet seat and began to sob.

Her sobs were heavy, the tears streaming down her face. Any traces of makeup from the night before would be gone soon enough. She grabbed a dark maroon towel from his shelf and cried into it. Tears had already stained her shorts. She felt as dark as the towel. She didn't know what to think about this new revelation. Where to go from there?

She stood to look at herself in the mirror and was appalled at what she saw. Her face was red and blotchy, small traces of mascara adorned her cheeks. Her eyes were shiny and her hair was a mess. She was splashing water on her face when a knock came at the door. "Honey, are you okay?" Seth's voice was so full of love her heart warmed at the words.

"Yeah", Taylor said. She covered her mouth quickly as she realized her voice had cracked very unconvincingly.

"Please let me in", Seth whispered through the door. Taylor sighed and glanced at herself once more in the mirror. Her face was still red, but the signs of severe sobbing had disappeared. Reluctantly she opened the door to let him in. His face showed no signs of tears, but the sorrow was there.

He took two steps and was there before her, sweeping her up into his arms. Taylor had never felt so safe. She hugged him tightly as he held her, cradling her gently as she let it all out. She had never let anyone see her cry before, but now she did. She was terribly hurt and the sobs came so naturally. Seth pet her hair gently and whispered "I love you's" in her ear. Eventually the crying ceased and the two just held each other until it seemed everything had calmed.

"I'm going to make everything better", he whispered as he took her to his bedroom. He lay her down on the bed and kissed her forehead so sweetly, she almost cried again. "I'll be back", and with that he left her to her thoughts.

She closed her eyes and sighed trying to relax. Her thoughts flashed to the nights she had with friends, and the most recent of her adventures with Seth. She smiled to herself and lay there with her eyes closed until she felt Seth come back and sweep her away.

He took her back to the bathroom. Taylor hadn't noticed before how gorgeous it was. Clearly she had been very upset. The bathroom was as large as the kitchen. There were twin sinks with marble counter tops. Beautiful gold and maroon decor much like that of the rest of the apartment. A large vanity mirror hung about the sinks casting back a look of the gorgeous french portrait hanging on the opposite wall. The main attraction however, was the large maroon colored jacuzzi tub that sat at the far end of the bathroom. It was now filled with hot bubbly water. Candles were lit among the many small shelves surrounding the tub. Rose petals led the way to it.

Seth was already wearing a soft white robe. His hair looked golden against the bright white. He set Taylor on her feet and kissed her softly. She pushed against his body as her naughty hands found their way into the openings of his robe. She roamed his body. His muscular chest exciting her and wanting her to be closer. His hands went to the ends of her shirt and pulled it up and off of her.

They pulled into each other closer, the kissing intensifying with every second. His hands slid down to her hips and slid her shorts off until they dropped to her ankles. She stepped out of them gently and went to his robe. Taylor began untying his robe and pulled it apart to reveal him clad in red silk boxers. The red color only excited her more and she had to resist the urge to jump him. His hands went behind her back and unsnapped her bra in a matter of seconds. She had slipped his boxers off by the time his hands reached the mere string of her thong.

Their lust took over as all seperation of skin was finally removed. Seth picked Taylor up and she quickly wrapped around him as he thrusted into her. He moved gracefully to the edge of the tub and set her gingerly down into it, their lips never leaving each others. He leaned over to keep contact as he stepped in.

The warm water was soothing against her skin. The pressure from the water only made the moment better, as if the water was somehow pushing them to each other more. He leaned into her again as they kissed heavily. Soft moans escaped Taylor's lips as he moved into her. "Taylor", he whispered to her, his hands at her hair.

Taylor's hands went to his back, clinging to him. She moaned more, and louder as they went on. Everything was so right in the world at that moment, all worries that had once been were gone.

They went like this for a long time, taking in each other's every breath and every movement. When they finally stopped Seth was leaned against the jacuzzi wall, his head laid back and his eyes closed with Taylor's arms wrapped around his neck, her head on his chest.

"I love you Taylor", he whispered to her as he leaned forward and nuzzled her ear.

"I love you too", she mumbled back into his neck. They lay like that engrossed in each other until the feeling seemed to fade. The warm water was making her sleepy and she nearly dozed until Seth began to speak in a more serious tone.

"I know you were upset, and I feel like I need to set things right." His voice sounded sad and caring all at once. Taylor perked up, straining to keep her eyes open even though it seemed breakfast had not been so long ago. "I want you to know that you mean so much to me. By telling you the truth I never meant to hurt you, just to get you to understand. You are not the rebound. You are simply a girl I met and fell in love with so easily."

Taylor smiled at his words and snuggled closer to him. "Thank you, that means a lot." She was surprised at all he had said. Happy that he had said them, but shocked at how it was as if he had read her mind. His words had come out so precisely to hers she felt somewhere inside her that they had this deep connection that had bound them together. For the time being, she just wanted to relish in being with him and dropped all other thoughts. Her hands roamed his chest again, enjoying every muscular curve until her drowsiness took over and she fell asleep against him.