Status: Not sure that I'll ever finish. I dislike a lot of what I did with my story and am tempted to scrap the whole thing.

Blood Desires

Curiousity

"So you can cast magic?", Taylor prodded. She was so curious.

"Yes, but it doesn't require spells. It does require a bit of practice and experience though." Taylor nodded at this. It made sense. Daniel smiled at her, a white teeth showing smile. "So about the vampire thing."

Taylor sighed. She was hoping he would've forgotten his question. "Yes?"

"How are the two of you together then?"

He had asked the question she wasn't even sure of. She tried to think back to how things were before, but that life seemed so distant at the moment. It was as if she'd always known who he was. "Well, all I know to tell you is because we love each other."

Daniel pondered this answer then replied, "So he can tolerate being around you? He must be a fairly old vampire."

Taylor had never thought about how old he was. The stupid part of her brain assumed he was twenty just like her. She mentally kicked herself for that but turned it around by asking him, "You're saying he's an older vampire?"

"Well yeah, if he has that much restraint." Daniel talked as if she should've known this. "Most vampires would have a hard time restraining against biting you."

This made sense to Taylor, but she was suddenly curious about his age. She shook her head and decided to concentrate on other things. "So you were a witch from the start?"

"Yeah, I've always been able to use magic. I've always been a part of the magic world. It seems you are now that you know about it." Daniel finished up his sandwich and slipped on his coat. Taylor finished hers as well and gathered up her things.

"How bout I walk you home?" He asked, obviously thinking what she was. Would Seth care? Why should he, the guy was nice to her.

"Okay", she finally answered. They walked down the sidewalk together. The day was still fairly young. Checking her phone she found that it was barely two o' clock.

"How are you feeling about finding all these things out? Most people are shocked for a while." Daniel's voice was soothing. He had a completely American accent and every word he said was spoken softly but excitedly. He stood only an inch or two taller than her, but his broad shoulders made him look bulkier than he was.

"I was kind of shocked at first, but...", Taylor trailed off. Should she tell him?

"But what?"

She decided it couldn't hurt. He was a witch, what did it matter to tell him. "Well I found out that I'm psychic."

Daniel stopped midstride. "What?", he gaped at her. "Just recently?"

"Yeah", she groaned. Why did everyone act like that was such a big deal?

"Because that means something has happened in your life to have prompted it." He pondered this for a minute. "This didn't start until you met Seth did it?"

"No", Taylor responded deep in thought as they started walking again. "It didn't really start until I was bitten either."

"He bit you!", Daniel exclaimed in outrage.

"No, another vampire." Taylor exhaled and just kept walking, trying not to think about the other important fact; how she had convinced Seth to bite her.

"Well, maybe, as corny as this sounds, destiny put the two of you together because you were a hidden psychic. There's history of it happening. Psychics that come out of the woodwork because they've come in contact with the magical world. It's like it pulls their magic out of it's slumber." Daniel laughed, "Of course, some of this could just be witch beliefs. We're very superstitious."

"It makes sense, and I can understand the belief thing. I'm pretty superstitious too." Looking up from the sidewalk Taylor realized they had reached the apartment building. They stopped outside of it.

"Well maybe I was right because it seems that you really do belong in our world." This acceptance of her made Taylor feel ecstatic. She just wanted to be, well, wanted.

"Thanks." A silence fell over them as they stood there unsure of what to say next.

"Well, I'm always here to help and answer questions about the magic world. I happen to know a little bit about psychic abilities too. If you need anything, you know where I am." He laughed as he grabbed her hand and pulled her through the doors to the lobby. "I'll be off." He kissed her cheek lightly. "Au revoir." He waltzed off to the elevator and was gone before Taylor could say anything more.

She walked up to room 111 slowly taking in everything. It seemed that no matter how much she thought she could never catch up with how fast things were going.

She pulled out her key, sliding it into the keyhole and clicking the lock open only to find Seth sitting on the couch looking downright depressed. She went to him and sat in his lap. He smiled and hugged her close.

"Sorry, I'm just so lost." He kissed her lips and paused a minute. It appeared as if he was sniffing her. "Were you with Daniel?"

His question startled Taylor and worried her but she was going to be honest. "Yes, why?"

"It smells like him." Seth nearly growled the words.

"What's so wrong with him? He knows I date you." Seth's eyebrows raised at this and he sighed. Taylor took down her walls, letting Seth enter her mind and see for himself. He probed her thoughts and was satisfied with what he found.

"Okay, so I see what you mean." Seth settled down and pulled Taylor to him. "I love you my little princess."

Taylor smiled, happy to have him happy. "I love you too."

"How does it feel to have met a witch now as well?" Seth laughed as he watched Taylor's face light up with shock.

"It feels like everything is changing. What other myths out there are true?"

Seth only laughed harder at this. His blue eyes sparkled happily with his delight. "There's not really much else."

"Good", Taylor retorted. Seth swooped her up into his arms and carried her off to the bedroom. It felt like forever since they had made love to each other.

She welcomed his kiss and wrapped around him. They kissed more intensely every second as clothes fell to the floor. Taylor pulled herself as close to him as she could. They were down to barely any clothes left, just his boxers seperating their skin, when he stopped. Their breathing loud and fast. Taylor laid her head back trying to calm herself as Seth nuzzled her neck.

Suddenly a question popped into Taylor's head. "Why do you love me?"

Seth closed his eyes and parted his lips as if he was imagining his answer. He kept his eyes closed as he spoke. "Taylor, you are beautiful. You mean so much to me, it's hard to put into words. The best I can do is by telling you all the qualities I love about you. Your hair, your eyes, your gorgeous body and that's just the physical things. You have a smile that makes my whole day brighten and when you laugh it makes me happy. Taylor, you talk like you're not afraid of anything, and you amaze me all the time with some of the things you do. There is no one in this world like you." With that he opened his eyes and gazed at her longingly. "You are my heart and soul. Without you I am nothing, no matter how immortal I am. You make me whole."

Taylor's eyes watered at his beautiful words and she kissed him intensely. Their hearts pounded furiously and soon those boxers were gone onto the floor with the rest of their clothes. They made love passionately, every moment counting. They made it last for as long as they could, until both were laying there full of pleasure.

Taylor rolled over into Seth and cuddled with him. She was dozing fast when he asked her, "Why did you ask me that?"

She murmered something barely audible and he smiled at her. She sat up a little, rubbing at her eyes. "I was curious as to why you told me you loved me that's all. I love you because you make me happy to put it simply. It's not as elaborate and beautiful as what you said, but it's true. I couldn't go without you." As the words left her mouth she knew them to be true.

"Thank you", he whispered into her ear. She lay back down next to him, wrapping her arms around him and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are always appreciated and they help me improve the story. Let me know if you like it so far! I'm working on the twist that is soon to come. I know it's slow moving, but I don't want to run through it too fast. Besides, background info is important.