Status: Not sure that I'll ever finish. I dislike a lot of what I did with my story and am tempted to scrap the whole thing.

Blood Desires

Relax, Here's New Shoes

When she awoke she smelled pancakes and her stomach rumbled. She laughed to herself and rolled over in bed. She felt lonely realizing he wasn't next to her, but by the smells he was close.

She stretched slowly and crawled out of bed. Taylor wiped her eyes as she walked into the kitchen to see the funny sight of Seth with an apron on. "Someone enjoys cooking me breakfast", she smirked sitting down at the table.

"I never have the need to cook for myself." He set a plate in front of her full of pancakes. Taylor immediately set to work on diminishing her stack.

She felt sometimes like the roles were reversed. Seth always had the house clean and was constantly fixing her dinner. She sat around, just there to please him. Not that she didn't mind the role reversal, but she felt a little guilty sometimes.

"So what are your plans for the day?", she asked hoping that she could do something with him. Things had been fairly normal in their lives, and as great as that was it was also depressing. She didn't have any time to spend with him because they were both busy with work.

"Well seeing how it's a Saturday we could always go to the club? Unless you're getting sick of that place?" Seth smiled as he cleaned up in the kitchen. Every movement he made was graceful and perfect.

Taylor started to laugh at the idea of her being tired of Obscurity. Suddenly, she thought to herself. She kind of was. The club had faded away in her mind and became a distant memory. Things in her life had become too serious for her to worry about silly things like a club. Yeah, it still sounded fun to her, but at the same time she wanted something more classy.

"What if we go see a movie?", she prodded. "Something like a real date."

Seth nodded as if he knew just what she meant. "A real date with you sounds nice." He put down the dish towel and came over to her, cupping her face in his hands. He kissed her lightly. "We can go this afternoon."

Taylor smiled. Since they had started dating they'd never been the most normal of couples. She had fallen in love with him when he saved her. Why he fell in love with her, she'd never known.

Seth's phone rang from across the room and he speedily went to it. Picking it up his face turned to frustration. He nodded as the person on the other end talked and at the end simply said, "Okay, I'll be right there."

"Have to go?", Taylor asked.

"Yeah, just a little business to take care of but I'll be home for our date. I promise. Even if I have to bite them all." He laughed flashing his fangs at her and racing out the door.

Taylor sighed knowing it was going to be a long day without him. She was constantly having to fill those boring moments in her life with something while he was gone. She was beginning to run out of things to do. A thought sparked in her head on going to Angel's. Angel always made her laugh.

She was at her friend's house before she knew it and the girl's practically jumped up and down from pure excitement.

"I missed you, where have you been?", Angel questioned as they hugged each other tightly. They entered Angel's apartment to find leftover containers.

"We really need to learn to cook", Taylor said causing both girls to laugh. They then plopped down on the couch, launching into an interesting conversation about all the gossip they needed to catch up on, including that from their favorite show Gossip Girl.

"Nate and Jenny for the win!", Taylor screamed jumping up and down on the bed. They were having the classic argument over which couple in the show was better.

Angel just shook her head at Taylor and went back to surfing the web. "Nate is such a man whore."

Taylor pouted and sat down on the bed, "Yeah, okay." She had needed this day with her friend. They had laughed at all their stupid jokes today and it had been fun. A little girl time was good for the soul.

Her phone rang and she glanced at it to see Seth calling. She sighed and ignored the call as she looked to the clock. "Oh shit, it's that late?" she screamed jumping off the bed and finding her shoes. It was already six o'clock and she needed to be home. "Sorry, I've got to go. Date with Seth."

Angel just smiled at her friend and helped her gather up her things. "It's cool, just come visit me more."

"I will, I promise." They hugged and Taylor departed. She was down the stairs in a matter of seconds and out the door into a waiting cab.

She was almost to her check point, the apartment room, when she was stopped in the lobby by Daniel.

"Hey, what's the rush?", he laughed as she stopped to catch her breath while he talked.

"Just late", she panted.

"Still, no need to run through the lobby." Daniel's hazel eyes bounced in his head with amusement.

"Yeah, I'll remember that once I get there." Taylor flashed a smile at him as she turned to go into the elevator. "Talk to you later."

"Of course." With that the doors to the elevator closed and she was on her way to her room.

She bursted through the door quickly to find Seth pacing the room. He stopped when she walked in and rushed to her. He hugged her close, his voice worried as he said, "Don't ever not answer your phone again."

Taylor blushed at worrying him. She hadn't thought about the repurcussions of not answering. "Sorry."

He sighed as he kissed her hair. "It's fine. Ready for our date?"

Taylor nodded happily, excited for a normal date. He smiled and lightly pushed her towards their room. "Get changed. I have something new for you waiting in the bag on the bed."

She bounded off to the room and closed the door gently behind her. She made her way to the bed to find a shopping bag laying there. She picked it up and pulled out a metallic charcoal colored dress. It wasn't real short, but it was just long enough to reach her knees. It was tube topped dress with a small bow around the middle. It flounced out from the hip and the top was cinched together. It was breathtaking.

She pulled it on quickly and admired herself in the mirror. It was beautiful and went well with her new pair of black prada heels that were also in the bag. They were identical to the ones she had broken. Full of joy Taylor rushed out of the room and right into Seth's arms.

"I love it!", she exclaimed jumping into him.

He laughed and held her close. "Let's go before we're late. I only have the place rented for so long."

Taylor gaped as he led her out the door. He was dressed in gray slacks and a navy button up shirt. His hair was gelled up nicely and he had on black dress shoes. "You rented out an entire place?"

He just shook his head at her surprise. "You'll see."

When they arrived at the hotel across the street she was surprised. They were staying in a hotel room? They walked right on through the lobby until they found a set of double doors. A man stood at the door waiting to greet them. Seth stated who he was and they entered the doors.

It was a grand ballroom. There was a chandelier and gorgeous paintings adorned the walls. A table sat off on the back wall filled with treats of every kind. The amazing part was that the room was empty and a large stereo set along the wall.

"Would you like to dance?", Seth asked, offering his hand. Taylor nodded reaching to take it, only to have him run to turn on the stereo and come back to her in a heartbeat.

He took her hand and pulled Taylor into him. The music was slow and waltz like. She hardly knew how to dance, but Seth clearly did. He led really well and before she knew it she was following his every move. They glided around the dance floor causing her to feel as if she was floating.

The music soon changed to something slower and she was snuggled close to him, just enjoying dancing. Music played for what seemed like hours until their feet began to grow tired, or at least Taylor's.

They danced their way over to the concessions table that was set up for them allowing Taylor to grab a donut and a glass of Mountain Dew.

She looked down at her glass, ready to take a drink but couldn't. Suddenly tears streamed down her face. The whole thing was so beautiful she couldn't believe what he had done for her. How could someone love her that much?

She had let her guard down. She could feel Seth in her mind, probing her thoughts. "I love you", he whispered in her ear, sitting next to her. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

She smiled at him as he wiped the happy tears from her eyes. "I definitely did."

Seth kissed her lips, sending warmth through her. She was so wrapped up in him. "You know, we also have a hotel room waiting on us."

Taylor blushed at this. She needed to be confident and run into this head on. She wanted to be everything she could for Seth, which meant being alluring and seductive too.

Taylor set down her food and rolled over into Seth's lap. "How long do we have this room?"

"Seeing as how I have the doors locked, as long as I need. I'm one of their best clients." Seth pulled closer to her, taking in her scent.

Taylor smiled and put her knees on each side of Seth, hiking up her skirt to her waist. He purred in delight at this new revelation. She then brought her lips down hard on his, kissing him with ultimate passion as she ran her fingers through his hair. He reached for her and she smacked his hands away, instead taking control by unbuttoning his shirt.

This excited Seth and he picked her up only to pin her to the ground. He lay on top of her, rubbing into her as she continued to pull his shirt off. Soon all his clothes were on the floor and she was in complete control of him. He was at her fingertips. Anything she wanted she had by simply kissing him and tempting his eyes with her body.

"Do you want me?", she challenged to him, practically breathless.

"Oh yes", he moaned and went to leave love bites around her neck.

"Show me", she screamed as he yanked off her clothes.

They thrusted their hips into each other, making love roughly. He put his hand to her back pulling her in closer. She moaned into his ear, begging for him. They made love on the ballroom floor, uncaring of anything but each other. They were each other's air now.

Eventually they stopped and just lay there next to each other. Taylor rolled over onto her back and stared at the ceiling. She realized where she was and sat up quickly throwing on her dress, afraid that anyone could come in.

Seth merely chuckled and walked over to her in his bare nothing. "Ready for the hotel room now?"