Status: Not sure that I'll ever finish. I dislike a lot of what I did with my story and am tempted to scrap the whole thing.

Blood Desires

Impulsive

It had been a long week of interviewing people on the street and those in the club about whether they had ever experienced a one night stand. Many looked at Taylor as if she was crazy, but others laughed and launched into their interesting story of their magical one night.

Sitting down at her kitchen table Friday morning, she started eating her coffee cake while going through her notes. The stories were ingenious and would attract many toward the article. She was thinking two pages now and was almost finished with it thankfully.

After sitting there circling the stories to keep and the ones to pitch, she set down her pen and decided she needed some TLC. A day shopping sounded really nice at the moment and it made the day look bright. She got dressed in a gorgeous light blue blouse that hung low, showing off her upper assets. She had a pair of dark wash, thigh hugging jeans that showed off her curves and a pair of high heeled boots to finish it off. Glancing at herself in the mirror she realized that she wanted to look flirty today and finished off her makeup with a hint of lipgloss, then went to her phone and called to invite Amy.

The two made their way to the best store they could think of for some sensual shopping, Victoria's Secret. After writing her article about one night stands, Taylor decided it was good to be prepared for one, including new and sexual undergarments.

"Well seeing as how I'm getting married soon, I'll need some honeymoon specialties anyways so you're not alone", Amy laughed at her comment. They linked arms and walked into the store boldly, hoping that they wouldn't run into anyone they knew. For some reason the two felt embarassed looking for sexy clothing, but after much searching they got into it.

They skimmed through the aisles picking out conservative things at first, but eventually moving to less as they thought about their needs. In the end the two left happily and with good deals in tow. Next they found a cute little boutique around the corner and went hot jean shopping. They ended up with two pairs of body huggers apiece and departed home in the cab with smoothies in their free hands.

"Thanks for the day out Taylor, it was nice." Amy smiled graciously and could see something on her friend's mind. "What is it?"

"Just thinking about how lucky you are with Mason. I really need someone." Taylor sighed as she looked at her bags. She was happy to have at least had a one night stand but she wanted so much more. Taylor wanted a man that would love her for who she was and would be there for every night.

"Don't worry honey, things will work out. You'll find him, especially with your new clothes." The girls laughed and Amy hugged her friend goodbye for the afternoon wishing her best of luck with her article and her boy troubles.

Taylor plopped on her bed that night and rifled through what she had bought, curious as to her impulsive buys today. She knew what she had gotten, but needed to reassure herself it was the right thing to do.

She tried on her things and slowly inched in front of the full length mirror. Her instant reaction was that she looked terrible. It was a terrible habit that she had gotten into. Slowly, as she posed however, her mind changed and she suddenly felt sexy. Her excitement grew as she tried on more clothes and before she knew it she was planning whole outfits that would make her look stunning.

"I'm dead sexy", she told herself. A grin crept across her face, her confidence restored to that night at the club. She was going to go tomorrow night, and she was going to make it worth it. She turned in her article tomorrow morning and would be finished with all thoughts of a one night stand. She was going to have fun and flirt and make her life just a little bit brighter.

With that set in her mind she lay down to sleep, and her dreams were of hot men fawning over her dressed up as Cleopatra. She was powerful and in control and not to be resisted, but when Taylor woke up she knew it was only a dream.