A Kiss Good-Bye, One Hundred Times

Screaming in Terror

When I woke up that morning, in a bright white room, I suddenly knew I was dead. When you die, pain is suppose to drain away, eternal peace they call it, well they were dead wrong.

“AH!” I screamed, hot, acid, pain flowing through me, blood flowing out from my mouth, tears streaming from my eyes. “No!” My skin started to chip away, puss and blood pulsing from every tear, my heart’s ragged beating seeming to race at a hundred miles per hour, I always thought my death would be quick. “Stop!” I could see my bones, white like the walls around me, yet with a tint of red from my blood. “I beg you!” I screeched, my lips dripping skin like wax, my hair falling off me, this must be hell. “God no!” My bones started to discintergrate, I really thought I would be gone by now, but I guess I had to endure it. “Please!” I whispered, only a skull, I couldn’t see anything, my eyes already melted away. “NO.” I last whisper, it wasn’t even a sound, no tongue left at all. I could only feel the last bits of me turn to dust, then everything when to black.

*MORGUE*

“It’s a pity really, she was a sweet girl,”

“Yes, yes, well she was until she met those ‘Outcasts’,”

“Oh George! Don’t say things like that!”

“But, honey, you know it’s all their fault!”

“I know! But do you have to say it with them five feet away?!?!?”

“Oh, right,” *sigh* “We’ll talk about it after the funeral,”

“Fine!”

*OUTSIDE THE FUNERAL HOME*

“Did you really love her?”

“No.”
“Oh,”

“She wasn’t my type,”

“Oh,” *scoffs* “Then who is? Minnie?”

“No one! Okay?”

“What the hell is your problem?”

“I don’t want to talk about it,”

“Fine, liar,”

*sigh* “I did love her as a friend, but that’s it.”

“Good thing to know that you cared.”

“What ever.”

*VIEWING OF THE DECEASED*

“Oh why did you have to die?!?!?!”

“God, you only knew her for a day!”

“SO! SHE WAS A GREAT PERSON!”

*scoffs* “What ever you say.”

“SHH! The service is starting!”

*TIME LASPE OF 10 MINUTES*

“huh?” My eyes snapped open, I breathed deeply, seeing only the black lining of my coffin, and screamed.