And I'm in Love, With Everything You Do

Take A Chance And Be Strong

Devon

I locked my iPhone and sighed. The sun beats down, even though it was only 8 in the morning. Well, welcome to Arizona. I tapped my foot on the pavement, waiting for him to come out. I was waiting on the Gomez’s curb. The night before haunted me, I can’t even slept.

“Devon?”

I turned my head around and saw John, looking down to me. I stood up and brushed my butt. “Hey, I’m sorry, I was waiting for—“

“Stephen?”

“How did you know?”

He smiled and sat down on the curb like I did. I sat down next to him and we stayed quiet. “I just know.”

“That’s a suck-ish answer.”

“That’s the only answer I got.”

When the sound of the front door opening and closing, I turned my head around and saw the figure I knew. “Stephen!”

He saw me, but his eyes widened. I stood up and caught up with him. “Hey, Stephen.”

“Go away.”

“Stephen, I’m sorry.”

“I don’t want to talk to you, or have something with you, Devon. Just go away.”

“Move on, Stephen!”, I burst out. he froze on his spot and his eyes bore onto me. if his eyes could shot lasers, my face would be a huge hole by now. “You whimpered too much about her, your band needs you!”

Stephen

After Devon’s burst, she ran out from the garage and disappeared on the corner. I sighed and fell back to the couch. I hate to admitted it, but Devon was right. My band needs me and I couldn’t just isolated myself anymore.

“Dude.”

I looked up and John was smiling a little to me. he sat down next to me and I jumped a bit when he sat. million of thoughts rushed in and out from my mind, like it was a high way.

“Devon’s a really nice girl.”, John started. I looked over to him and he smiled.

“What do you mean?”

“Devon’s really nice, and she’s cool.”

“I know, but what do you mean by saying that?”

John sighed and closed his eyes. “Stephen, you need to move on. Devon obviously likes you, but you just shutting other people out of your life.”

“She doesn’t know how to control her mouth or her thoughts.”
“You’re being a pussy.”

My eyes widened. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me. you’re a pussy, Stephen. Just because a little girl named Chelsea, you went down in a downward spiral like you just ran over me with a bulldozer.”

“I won’t be in a downward spiral if I ran over you with a bulldozer.”, I laughed.

“Ouch, that hurts.”, John pouted and rubbed his heart area.

“Thanks, bro.”

“No problem. Now, get Devon back or I’ll run over that Taylor Swift CD with my bike for real.”
****************
I took a breath and looked up to Devon’s window. Her mom opened the door and she was kind of pissed to know that I regularly visited her daughter. I threw pebbles onto her window and ten seconds later, she opened the window.

“Stephen, what the hell are you doing down there?!”, she hissed.

“I wanted to apologize.”

“You can do it from the front door!”

“Your mom said you were asleep.”

She rolled her eyes. “Then, what do you want?”

I cleared my throat and looked up to her. I could see her blue eyes from down here and that instantly made me froze, like someone shot cold water through my spine.

“Devon, I am sorry that I’ve been a total jerk to you. I want to start over. Will you forgive me?”

She tapped her fingers on the wooden edge and smiled. “Cradle.”

I didn’t know what she means, but then she crouched out from the window and jumped, landed right into my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler-ish, i know,i'm sorry
i don't want to let out the next chapter too much, cause' it'll be good!
this one for Dinda,she just came back from...middle east asia...?i forgot!xP
anyways, thanks for the comment and subscription!