If You Still Care Don't Ever Let Me Know

Chapter 1

"I begged you to see a therapist but you blew it off every single time. Just fuck off, your never home anyway! The kids more than likely wouldn't notice you moved out! You swore to me that when Jamie was born you would take more time off work! The poor child thinks he doesn't have a dad half of the time!" Michelle roared at her husband. Their three kids where sitting on the stairs, listening to every word. "You are not going to do the same to this child." She held her swollen stomach, and just glared at her husband.

"So this is what I get for providing for our family?" He asked, his temper was flaring. "Well I'm fucking sorry for giving you a roof over your head, a brand new car, feed you and let you live comfortable! We wouldn't be able to live like this if I didn't work! You sure as hell don't bring anything into this family except fucking kids!"

"Don't you dare say that again, I love them with all of my heart! I stopped working when I found out I was pregnant on Jamie because he deserved to have someone at home to look after him! Brooke and Nathan had us until they where five and twelve because we where struggling with money. I gave them the best I possibly could while you struggled with your stupid band."

"Yeah we where fucking broke! Do you remember that life style, do you? Living with your sister, then your brother and to your parents. That was the worst time of my life, Michelle, I couldn't even feed my own family and now that I can you want me to stop?" Michelle just shook her head, trying not to kill him. "Because if that's what you want, who am I to stop you?"

"Just... I can't deal with this Brian... I can't." She told him straight out, at the sixth month of pregnancy she wanted to start relaxing more before the baby came, but that wasn't going to be possible if her children where running wild. "I think we should get a divorce."

Stunned Brian just looked at her and gave her the answer she wanted. "Fine. I'll get the papers sent around tomorrow." He looked her up and down. Before he knew it he was in the car driving down the highway.


"Mom, we're home," Brooke shouted as her and Nathan came back from the last day of school for the year. Jamie ran out to his big sister and hugged her, although he was young he always understood that when it got really warm his big brother and sister would be home for a while. "Hey kiddo, where's mom?" He pointed her out, even since the fight of their parents he wasn't very talkative.

"Hey," Michelle smiled, cooking dinner. "Have a good day at school?" Brooke smiled and nodded, ever since Brian moved out she became a mess. After she had a little boy, who she named Kris, she lost weight and began looking ill. "Dinner will be ready in half an hour."

"Alright, I'm just going upstairs to get ready for the weekend." Brooke didn't even have to try and sound depressed, because she hated going to her dad's on the weekends when she could be out with her friends. "Am I driving or is he collecting us this time?"

"Just call your dad to make sure, you know what he's like lately." Michelle forced a smile for her only daughter who just looked as though she wanted to hurt someone. Brooke sighed deeply, she didn't want to call her father. "I know she'll be be there, but just ignore her. Oh and tell your dad that I'm taking Kris."

Brooke picked up the house phone and dialled her dad's new house number. After trying a couple of times, she then tried his cell phone. After a couple of attempts someone answered and all that could be heard was shh and stop talking. A female voice said hello. "Put Brian on," the female on the other line giggled. "Are you deaf, put Brian on the phone."

"Hey," Brian smiled on the phone line, smiling at the female playing with his cock. "What's up Brooke?" Grabbing a hand full of blond hair, he yanked her head back, mouthing no to her. But she didn't seem to listen.

"Am I driving or are you collecting us this time?" Brooke could hear the female giggling and her father whispering to her. She coughed a couple of times, but he didn't seem to hear her. "Brian!" she yelled down the phone, catching his attention. "Are you collecting us or not?"

"Yeah, I'll be there for you in an hour." With that Brian hung up. He sat back in the chair as his girlfriend began gently wanking him. He grinned from ear to ear as her lips touched his cock. Urging her to take his length in her mouth, he pushed her head down. "That's it, like that." He told her, helping her head bob up and down.

As he came closer to cumming in her mouth he began grunting, wishing she would just go faster. When he did cum in her mouth, she swallowed every last drop of his sperm. He bent down and kissed her lips before getting up. "I've to go collect the kids. I'll be back in a while babe." She pouted making Brian roll his eyes. "Krystle we've talked about this Michelle doesn't want you near the house. I've respected that because I want to see my kids. Cheer up babe." He gave her a kiss on the forehead before leaving his apartment.

"Come on guys cheer up," Michelle told her three older children that had pouts on their faces. "You know your dad brings you guys out for dinner and shopping after that." Not one of them changed the look on their faces. She heard the front door open and close, the children's faces just became sadder. "Come on, your dad is here now."

"Hey guys," Brian smiled, Jamie jumped up and hugged him while Nathan just muttered 'hello'. "Hi Michelle," he gave her a weak smiled, he hated seeing his soon to be ex wife looking so ill. "Where's Kris?" he asked, as Jamie traced his finger tips over his fathers tattoos.

"He's in the playpen in the sitting room." She told him. "Jamie, why don't you go with Brooke and Nathan out to the car?" she asked her toddler softly. Jamie nodded and kissed his mom before leaping off of his father and out to his car, "We need to talk about you, our kids and the girlfriend."

"There's nothing to talk about," he said, not really knowing what she meant. He picked up their baby and then looked to Michelle. "I mean she loves the kids, she think that they're great. The kids like her..." she shook her head, making him frown. "But they told me..."

"They lied Brian, that's what children do to their parents. You should see their faces when you come and collect them. They hate her, to be blunt." she told him, seeing his face tighten in anger and his hazel eyes darken. "Ask them tonight when she's not there."

"You told them to hate her didn't you? I fucking knew it! Jesus Christ Michelle you wanted a divorce and I'm giving you one, yet you won't let me move on with my own life. Just because you want to be lonely doesn't mean I have to be!"

"Do you want to know why they hate her? Brooke doesn't like her because 'your girlfriend' isn't even two years older than her and treats her like a baby. Nathan doesn't like her because he thinks she's a gold digger. And Jamie, well he doesn't like her because he told me he only wants one mommy." She told him trying not to lose the last bit of her patients."I know this because they tell every weekend when they come back from your place."

"Now you're just making up shit! You are the one that hates her not the kids!" Michelle took the little boy out of her husbands arms and began to sooth his cries. "When your done getting the other three turned against me, are you gonna do the same with Kris?"

"Brian, the girl is nineteen, you two are never gonna last. And I would never turn my children against their father and his partner, I'm not your mother. I want the best for them, that's all I want Brian."