If You Still Care Don't Ever Let Me Know

Chapter 2

Tucking Jamie into bed that night Brian asked his young son what he thought of Krystle. Jamie's reply to his father was simple, "She not mommy, you need my mommy." Brian smiled sadly, kissing his head and left the room to see this other son.

"Hey dad, wanna play?" Nathan asked turning on the play station. He had been in a good mood since he arrived because Krystle had only been in the house five minutes before Brian asked her to leave. "What were you and mom fighting about this time?"

Brian chuckled, taking the second remote off the ground. Nathan was always good for picking up on people fighting. "Krystle and you guys." he said, Nathan went quiet and pretended to concentrate on the game. "Why don't you like her, Nate?"

"Dad, she's like the same age as Brooke." Was all he said before winning the game. "You could be her dad...And that's not cool." Brian hung his head in defeat, he hated that Nathan was so mature sometimes. "It would be like Brooke going out with Zack or Matt."

"I know its not cool, but I really like her, dude." Sometimes Nathan was the only person in the world his dad had to about life. "I wish you guys would at least give her a chance. Could you do that for me, please?"

"I can try, but you are never gonna get Brooke to like her. She gets teased all the time at school because you and your girlfriend are going out with each other." Nathan continued playing the game, as Brian was faced with challenging his eldest child with the situation.

Brian knocked on his daughters door lightly, before walking in. "I know he's brilliant," she giggled down the phone line as she glared at her father. "Could you hold on for a second? What do you want Brian?" He told her they needed to talk, not moving from the door way. "Listen I have to go... Yeah I'll call you later."

"So, who was that?" he asked in a calm tone, ever since Brooke hit ten she was the hardest person in the world to talk to. Brian would always prefer to have been talking to the media than his only girl. "Okay, don't tell me... So I hear you don't like Krystle." He waited for a reply but didn't get one. "Care to explain?"

"She's a whore!" Brian nodded and counted to ten, he wasn't going to lose his temper. "She's a dumb bitch with massive tits that treats me like a kid. Newsflash, the whore is two years older than me! Tell me something Brian, do her parents like the fact that she is dating a man old enough to be her dad?"

"This isn't about what they think, it's about what you think." Brooke just sat on the staring at the wall in anger. "I'd like you to give her a chance Brooke." Her head snapped to her father, giving him a dirty look. "I really like her and I would like if you could just -"

"Yeah, you like screwing her but you still love mom!" Brian closed his eyes and opened his mouth to talk. "Don't even try and deny it. I see it every time you two see each other, you both light up like fucking Christmas trees. Just because she asked for a divorce doesn't mean you have to give her one!"

"Brooke, that's not how it works -"

"Yes it is." she insisted. "You don't just give up dad. If you still love her, talk to her." Brooke was adamant that she would get her point across to her father. "Do you really want us to go through a divorce like when your parents did? Just talk to her Brian."

Brian just looked at his daughter and walked out of her room. He didn't know what to say to her, but he did owe his wife an apology for accusing her of turning his children against his girlfriend. he headed into the small kitchen and popped open a beer whilst dialling a familiar number.

"Hey baby, you said you wanted me?" Krystle grinned, walking over to her boyfriend and sitting on his knee. She kissed his lips softly but he pulled away from her. "Did you call me to come over or just to break up with me?" she asked getting off of his lap.

"No," Brian told her watching her every move. "We just need to talk about and you and my kids and were you stand with them. That's all." He hooked his finger in the loop of her coat and pulled her on to his lap. "I don't think that you should be around as often when the kids are over, they tend to feel a little neglected by when you are around." he lied, stroking her hair. "I still want you babe, but my kids needs me. Do you understand?" he asked softly.

"Yeah I get you Brian." She smiled, kissing the side of his head. "So are they asleep now?" Brain nodded, starring into space. Krystle took the beer out of his hand,placing it on the ground. she pushed him back against the couch, making him lie down.

Without a word passing either of their lips, the two began slowly kissing and pawing at each others bodies. Krystle smirked as he unbutton the long trench coat to reveal her body in her birthday suit. Her groaned in excitement and flipped them over. "Oh baby," he grinned, as she slipped his boxers off. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." She giggled softly as a door creaked open.

"Brian-" Brooke started to speak, which turned into a low scream. Covering her eyes, she began gagging unable to move from her spot. "I'm gonna get sick." Brian jumped like a deer caught in head lights and fell straight to the ground, buttocks cheek first onto the beer bottle while he hands covered his manhood.