If You Still Care Don't Ever Let Me Know

Chapter 4

Matt stood laughing at his brother in law. If there was one thing that was funny, it was Brian thinking his daughter was a hooker. 'Dude you really can't say anything' he chuckled, taking a swing of his beer. "Like come on. Look at your porn star - I mean girlfriend" he ducked from a shoe heading his direction, making the grown man laugh harder.

"It's really not funny man." He scowled taking a mouthful of his own beer. "Krystle is different... I fuck her. Not that I want her to look like that. She can look like a porn star going down on me but not in the streets you know." He smirked at his friend, thinking of how his young woman would dress for him every night.

The front door opened with a click and in walled Krystle with a female companion. "Bri Bri i'm back." She called strutting into the sitting room to the older men. "Hey babe. Hey Matt." She leaned over to peak her lover on the lips.

Matt rolled his eyes and slugged back his beer. He loved his friend dearly but apart from being a young blond girl who wore mini skirts and knee high boots like they where going out of fashion, he never knew what Brian saw in her.

"We went shopping for some things. We're gonna go try them on." She said waving the bags around with a little smile. "We might even have a surprise for you if you join us in ten minutes" she whispered seductively in his ear and fled to the bedroom with her friend.

Unfortunately Matt heard the whisper and stood up. "Right man I'm heading home to the boys and val." He eyed the two teens and a now excited Brian. "See you soon. And eh enjoy. Bye girls"

"Thanks man. Stay safe." Brian waited until he heard the front door close before jumping off the couch and almost run to his bedroom.

Krystle and Britney where waiting in the sluttiest cop outfits he had ever seen. His jeans grew tighter as they smirked at him. "You've been a bad boy Mr. Haner." Britney spoke, brushing her hands off her naked thigh.

"We have to teach u a lesson." Krystle pushed him onto the bed, mounting him as she done so.

Brian lay there in awe. He hadn't had a threesome in years and he couldn't remember why.