The World Is Ugly

Chapter Ten

Frank’s POV

Gerard and I had just been on our first date and he had taken me back to his house afterwards. We’d just got own for some ice-cream then we had a small picnic in a quaint little park that was nearby. He was being careful that we didn’t get caught, so taking me to places where there was a minimal amount of people. It was a nice and basic date; he was just so sweet and caring. He’d told me that Mikey was out with his parents so that the house was free for us to sit around and…talk. Yes, talking is what we would do. We were both shocked though when we heard someone moving around upstairs. Gerard immediately began to act differently and Mikey appeared in the lounge room, shock etched on his face.
“Frank?” he asked.
“Hey,” I greeted.
“What are you doing here?” he asked curiously.
“I picked him up on the way back from my date,” Gerard explained; god he was a good liar.
“Yeah, he told me all about his date,” I told Mikey, smiling.
“Whoa, okay, lets go play some games,” Mikey offered.

I nodded and followed him upstairs. He was acting very weird and was being unusually quiet. Gerard looked at me with a worried expression; he’d obviously noticed Mikey’s difference in attitude as well. He gave me one last stressed look before disappearing down into the basement. Mikey and I didn’t talk much and everything was defiantly awkward.
“How was your date?” he asked suddenly.
I frowned slightly; I had to come up with a lie, but I was a terrible liar.
“Umm, it went quite well, but I don’t really think that she’s my type though,” I said.
“Oh, so your boyfriend is a she…” he replied giving me an annoyed look.
“H-h-how did you know?” I stuttered, really shocked.
“Your mum told me,” he replied.
Everything was really silent and awkward. Mikey was staring at me with a weird look on his face.
“Are you okay with it?” I whisper.
“Yeah, I guess,” he shrugged.
I let out a sigh of relief.
“It’s not like you know my boyfriend,” I said smiling.
“Frank…I know,” he sighed.
OH SHIT!

Gerard’s POV

Oh, shit! I could just tell that Mikey knew about us; he’d either found out or he’d heard us…or seen us outside. SHIT! This could go really badly, really quickly. I did the cowardly thing and ran straight into the basement and found cover in my artwork…he would never kill me in here…or would he? I had no idea what to do or how Mikey would react to this…is he killing Frank right now? OH GOD! I was too afraid to do anything artistic and I knew that he would use my artworks against me in a fight, so I ran upstairs and into my actual room. I paced around there a few moments before trying to find something to do. I couldn’t sketch because my hand was shaking to much and inspiration is death when you’re fearing for your life. I may be older, but Mikey is taller; but then…he is as thin as a stick and I could steal his glasses. Nah, I’m not that mean…or am I? God, I was a hopeless mental mess that needed to calm the f*** down! Usually my comic books calmed me down, so I walked over to the closet where my secret stash was.

I frowned; around twelve of my comics were missing. My eyes went wide when I realised that the comic book that contained the drawing of Frank was missing. Mikey probably borrowed my comics and then he must’ve accidently found the drawing...
“SHIT!” I exclaimed.
That would explain how he knew, but then I could always say that it was for one of my art projects. Yeah, it was an art project that I misplaced in the comics…that sounds okay. I ran my hand through my hair; my fingers getting caught in several knots. I might as well get them off him, play natural; cool, calm and collected, the three C’s! I would basically have to ignore Frank, even if it pained me to do so…he was just such a cute sex muffin! Oh well, I might die on this mission, but its worth a try, plus I have to see if Frank’s still alive. I stepped out of my room and into the hallway. Everything seemed so quiet, which was really unusual for the two friends; I was getting really scared about doing this now. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
“Come back later,” Mikey yelled through the door.
“Mikes, I want my comics back!” I called.
I heard movement inside the room and the door opened. Mikey’s face appeared in the doorway.
“We need to talk,” he stated.
I frowned and then let out a weird squealing sound as he pulled me into his room by my shirt.
OH SHIT!
♠ ♠ ♠
D= sorry for the lateness...i forgot about updating XD

Comments please

Thanks to:
Without a sound.
Oh.Glory.
XxWeirdxX
KerriKannibal.
MaryJ