The World Is Ugly

Chapter Eleven

Frank’s POV

I was still in shock when Mikey answered the knock on his door. When he pulled Gerard into the room I got slightly scared; how would Mikey take this news? Gerard gave me a sheepish look before being pushed into Mikey’s wheelie chair. Mikey shone his desk lamp on him and it was like an interrogation.
“Tell me everything!” Mikey ordered Gerard.
“Well, I don’t know EVERYTHING!” Gerard said.
Mikey got even angrier; Gerard noticed and sighed.
“Okay, Frank and I went on our first date today,” he told Mikey.
Mikey’s expression changed slightly but I couldn’t interpret it.
“Since when have you been a paedophile Gerard? You do realize that he IS underage!” Mikey said.
Gerard looked slightly hurt and flinched when Mikey called him a paedophile. He took a deep breath in before talking.
“Yes I do realise that he’s underage, I’m not stupid! Plus, I’m not really a paedophile; it’s not like I get off on perving on little boys…” Gerard told Mikey.
I just stared at the both of them silently. Mikey still asked him questions and Gerard answered them honestly. Mikey then pushed Gerard out of the room, calling him a paedophile one last time. When Gerard was out of the room, Mikey turned to me.
“Your turn,” he told me evilly.

My eyes widened and I let out a squeak as Mikey grabbed me. He forced me into the chair and shone the light into my eyes, making me squint.
“What the hell were you thinking?” Mikey asked.
“Huh?”
“My brother! Why the hell did you decide to go out with him?” he asked more sternly.
“Because he’s really hot and really nice. Plus, he’s an awesome kisser,” I answered with a smirk.
Mikey looked disgusted and he shuddered. My smirk grew bigger.
“You’re evil!” he muttered.
“You wanted the truth,” I defended.
Mikey shook his head; turning off the light and sighing.
“I don’t know what to make of this. I’m very confused at the moment. I’ve been brought up against gays, but when Gerard came out to me I got over that…but this is different,” he told me putting his head in his hands.
“Do you want me to go?” I asked gently.
He nodded so I left his room. I was about to walk out the front door of the household when someone or something grabbed me. I turned around, expecting Mikey, but instead my eyes met with Gerard’s beautiful face. He smiled unsurely at me and I smiled back.
“Mikey kicked you out?” he asked.
“Yeah, sort of; he wanted some space to think,” I explained.
He nodded and looked around awkwardly.
“Want to come to my room or do you want me to drive you home?” he asked.
“Umm…I’ve never actually seen your room before,” I told him.
He grinned and pulled me up the stairs and into his bedroom. It was small and mostly taken up by a double bed. The room was a mess; clothes, CD’s and comic books were strewn all over the floor. There was an odd pencil or sketchbook. I smiled at Gerard who was sitting on his bed, bouncing slightly. He sent a childish grin my way.

We sat on his bed talking for a while until our lips met. We kissed non stop for awhile, then we pulled apart to get some air. We sat staring at each other. I love his eyes, they were just SO beautiful; it was like I was looking deep into his soul. Our lips met again and Gerard gently pushed me down on the bed so that I was lying down. He lay down on top of me, basically straddling me. I gasped into the kiss, making him to moan slightly. Our lips moved in sync and his hand trailed down my body and rested on my hips. It felt so good, then Gerard began to nip and leave love bites on my neck. It all felt so good that I let out a small moan. Gerard chuckled slightly. We were both so busy that we didn’t hear the bedroom door open.
“WHAT THE F***?”
…Oh shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
D= again? XD lol
I've got a new laptop, just trying it out XD

Comments = love

Thanks to:
Rexi
XxWeirdxX [ Thanks again for the offer ^^]
Oh.Glory.
Without a sound.
FluorescentChaos [ you have good intuition XD]
figwmwrtbb