The World Is Ugly

Chapter Twelve

Gerard’s POV

A few months had passed since the terrible incident of my mother walking in on Frank and me making out. She was really shocked at first, but soon came around to it. She’d promised me that she wouldn’t tell dad until I was ready, which probably was quite soon. Mikey had gotten over our relationship after about a week of acting weird around us. He was okay with it as long as we didn’t display our affection around him, because it was ‘gross’…we still did though, just to annoy him. Whenever Frank would stay over, he would spend most of the time with Mikey and then he slept in my room with me. I got to see Frank all cute and sleepy. Frank and I also had little dates and I went over to his house sometimes. His mum was wonderful and was quite hilarious, though she sometimes made a sexual comment and everything became awkward. Frank often said that his mum was being abnormal, but I don’t believe him.

Frank and I were currently in his room, making out on his bed. Since Frank had only just turned seventeen and was still classified as being a minor, we did not venture past making out. We still had a perfectly good time though. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine and the way his skin was so smooth underneath my touch. We were interrupted though when Ms Iero and Mikey walked into the room. I quickly jumped off Frank. Ms Iero just laughed at us before walking out of the room.
“I don’t want to know what you were doing,” Mikey told us sitting down on a chair.
“Why are you here?” I asked.
Frank’s hand found mine and our fingers entwined.
“I got bored, plus mum was cleaning the house. She kept on getting annoyed at me for being messy,” he explained.
Frank giggled and I laughed at his giggle. We smiled at each other before leaning in for a kiss. Our lips were barely touching when Mikey coughed really loudly. We sighed and turned to face him. Frank poked his tongue out at Mikey whilst I just settled with glaring at him.
“God, you two are horny buggers,” Mikey said, putting on a dreadful English accent.
Frank and I just stared at him. Who the hell was he calling horny? Frank had told me all about Mikey’s crush on Alicia. I found it quite cute and adorable.

Mikey and I left quite soon after because Mikey was annoying the hell out of me and Frank started to get in a weird mood. We said a last goodbye to Linda before leaving. Mikey had walked but I had, of course, driven in my car. I was almost tempted to force him to walk home, but I couldn’t do that to my dear baby brother. When we’d got home I did indeed notice that it was unusually clean. Mum was just about to put food on the table. We sat down and ate in the normal silence where no one talked. My dad and I didn’t get along at all, but sometimes we tried, for mum. Whilst I had time to think, I thought that I was going to tell Dad tonight about being gay and I was thinking that after dinner was a good time. No more being scared of his reaction, I was going to come out and tell him.

After dinner I made sure that the whole family was situated in the lounge room. Of course both Mikey and mum already knew, but I wanted to have witnesses to it, just in case I was killed. I started pacing around the room, causing Dad to get impatient. He was the only one in the room who didn’t know what I was going to tell them so I suspected that he would be impatient.
“Umm, it’s really hard for me to say this,” I started.
“Hurry up boy!” Dad ordered.
“Dad…I’m-I’m gay,” I told him in a clear voice.
Mum and Mikey didn’t move, they just looked at Dad for his reaction. Dad, well, he looked really, REALLY angry. Somehow I knew this wasn’t going to go well.
“What?!?!” Dad bellowed.
“I’m gay,” I stated, a bit unsure this time.
“No son of mine is gay!” he yelled, standing up from his seat.
“Why can’t you just accept it?” I growled at him.
“Because it’s not true! You’re not a dirty faggot!” he yelled.
“It is! I’m in love with Frank, A GUY!” I yelled back.
“Mikey’s friend? No, you don’t! You are not a homo! You’re just a little pansy!” he spat at me.
I started to say something else, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs.
“I’ll show you that you’re not gay!” he yelled.
I tried to get away from him, but I failed miserably. He chuckled at me before pushing me into my room.
“I hate you!” I spat at him.
He punched me in the face and I fell back.
“You will stay in this room until you get over this gay nonsense. You shall not see Frank again and you will get a girlfriend! He yelled saying ‘gay’ with disgust, before slamming the door.
I lie down on my bed and felt a tear fall down my face. I had promised Frank that we would be together and that I would never leave him. What the hell was I going to do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
DUM DUM DUM!!!!

Well, yeah, my birthday was a few days ago....and all my friends are this week, thats why i didn't update sooner, celebrating too much XD

OH and about the change of layout, it was reported because it was 'inappropriate' -.-

It's awesome to hear about Frankies babies!!! Twins, whoa...Congrats to them!

Comments are the love!!!

Thanks to:
Chill_Out_With_MCR
FluorescentChaos
Oh.Glory.
Lotte_music
XxWeirdxX
figwmwrtbb
the loner girl13
KerriKannibal.