The World Is Ugly

Chapter Seven

Frank’s POV

I couldn’t believe it; I actually thought that he was going to reject me. I mean, not only is he around three years older than me, but he is one smoking hot dude. I agreed with the whole keeping the relationship a secret thing, not only because of the ages, but we had to think about Mikey as well. It wouldn’t be right for his only friend to be dating his brother when they’d only known each other for less than 24 hours. Wow, I may not have dated anyone before, but having intense feelings for someone you’ve known for less than 24 hours isn’t normal…but then, when have I been normal?

I giggled as I danced around the house, ignoring my mother’s worried look. I was so happy at the moment and nothing could bring me down from my high. I really couldn’t believe that such a unique person as Gerard could want such a bleak and boring person like me. It was a bit weird how I hardly knew him, but somehow I knew that this was right…as far as an illegal relationship can be right. Just as long as we didn’t rush anything I was fine…I wouldn’t let him rush anything anyway and he doesn’t really seem like the kind of person that would rape someone….but then I don’t know. I guess that I would have to watch myself because of the fact I was underage; I didn’t want to send him to jail, because Mikey would probably hate me forever!

“Frank what are you doing?” mum asked looking at me like I had escaped from a mental hospital.
“Dancing,” I replied.
“Why?” she asked, utterly confused.
“I’m happy!” I squealed.
“Umm…Frank?”
“Yeah?” I replied and stopped dancing.
“Do you mind telling me why you are happy?” she asked.
“Well…I have an admirer,” I giggled.
“Hmm…really?” she asked, deep in thought.
I would have to tell her that it was a guy, but I had a feeling that she would be fine with it since she’s been trying to get me to come out for years.
“Yeah,” I said.
“Does this admirer have anything to do with the boy that dropped you off?” she asked, giving me a knowing look.
“Ah, yeah,”
Mum just looked at me, as if saying ‘you have to say it’.
“Fine, I’ll say it! I’m gay, I like men!” I exclaimed.
Mum’s face suddenly turned dark which caused my face to fall dramatically.
“No son of mine is gay!” she muttered harshly.
I gasped and took a step back in shock. A smile crept on my mother’s face before she started laughing uncontrollably.
“I don’t give a damn if you’re gay! I’ve like known for years! The look on your face was priceless!” she told me as she laughed.
“Mum…I’ve only started liking dudes last night,” I told her rolling my eyes.
“Oh, my mistake,” she said, even though her face told me differently.
“What is it about me that is so ‘gay’?” I asked.
“I don’t know…anyway tell me about this boyfriend of yours!” she ordered getting excited.
“He’s not really my boyfriend…he’s handsome, shy, sexy, an awesome artist, talented, an angel and an amazingly good kisser,” I told her.
“You’ve kissed him? Wow, you are moving fast little Frankie!” she said.
“Not really, as I said, I don’t know if he is my boyfriend.” I told her, rolling my eyes again.

“How’d you two meet?” she asked.
“Oh, umm…well at Mikey’s last night,” I replied.
“Did Mikey have a party?”
“No…he…ah…he lives there,” I told her nervously.
“What are you trying to tell me?” she asked raising an eyebrow in confusion.
“He’s Mikey’s brother,” I told her, biting my lip.
“Oh…how old is he?” she asked.
“Umm…20,” I mumbled.
Mum pursed her lips; I could tell that she wasn’t very happy about how he’s 3-4 years older than me.
“I don’t know what to say, darling. I’m not happy about the age difference, but I guess you must trust him. All that I ask of you is that be careful with this guy and don’t let him rush you into anything. He may be older and more demanding than you,” she said.
“Umm, sure…”

We talked about some unimportant stuff for awhile before I was able to escape to my room. I smiled as I thought about Gerard’s beautiful eyes. This led on to me thinking about the conversation I just had with my mum. It was weird how she was so okay with me dating an older man and how she accepted it immediately…not that I wasn’t happy she did. I knew that I could trust Gerard though…at least I think I did. The only hard thing now was going to be keeping this from Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, another update..

Comment please

Thanks to:
KerriKannibal.
Without a sound.
Oh.Glory.
figwmwrtbb
Coke Diet