Running with a wolf

1

Bread, butter, cooked meat this should last me for now. After paying, the products are fitted nicely into a back-pack.
On leaving, a police car pulls up out side a bookies next door, a fat man and slim woman both in uniform step out and enter the grimy building I've exited.
"We'd like to talk to Mr Bedford," this came from the slim woman, you must understand my sense of humor is a funny one, I decided to shout.
"Shit" then legged it, immediately they followed till they got to the door then they saw me jump onto a car's roof, from there I threw my self into an alley climbed a drain pipe.

"Suspect escaping to the north side of Stamford road, assistance needed" this is all i heard as I reached the top of the house and ran along the roof. Excellent the game is on.

I jumped a chimney pot and jumped down the next alley using the drainpipe as a fireman's pole and continued to run down the next alley.
"bump, Ur", the dull thud was me running into a man a foot my height and the groan was me slipping out of conciseness.

"Unit 3 have you intercepted the suspect" buzzed the radio.
"Yeah, err I got him" said the wounded officer.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment I will make this better soon I promise