Marigold and Isabella

Scene One.

“Isabella, when he comes into the room just jump past him before he gets to the door!” Marigold told me.

“I would never be able to get past him! He is so much stronger than me; he would grab me before I even reached the door.” I mumbled.

“Then just take the fork they gave you for lunch today, and stab him with it. It will shock him long enough thatyou’ll we’ll be able to get out.”

“I don’t want to hurt him though. He is really nice to me.”

“He’s the reason we’re still in here!” She snapped at me.

“I know, but it’s his job. If he could he would let me out. But he wants to make sure we won’t hurt anyone.”

“You really think I would make you hurt someone who didn’t deserve it? Do you not trust me?” She sounded so angry.

“Of course I trust you. You are me.” I said quietly.

“Then do as I say, or let me do it myself!”

“I’ll just let you do it.” I said right before the door opened up and I let Marigold take over my body.

Marigold

The door opened up and that stupid idiotic doctor stood in the doorway. The one Isabella had a crush on. I don’t know what she saw in him. He was stupid, not very cute, and the reason we weren’t out of this fucking asylum yet.

“So who are you today, Isabella or Marigold?” I could feel that smug grin on his face as he turned around to shut and lock the door. I jumped off my bed and lunged towards him, with the fork in my fist. He turned around just in time to grab my arms and I stayed in the air with my feet inches from the ground. I growled at him and he rolled his eyes. I looked towards the door, hoping it was still unlocked. My hope disappeared when I saw the code was on.

“Let go of me.” I hissed. He grabbed the fork and forced it out of my fist then dropped me on the ground. He went and sat down on the chair by the bed. When I didn’t move from the floor he cleared his throat. I looked up at him and he patted the bed. I glared towards him and walked over to the bed.

“I’d really like to talk to Isabella today Marigold. Do you think you could allow that?”

“She doesn’t want to talk you today. Or ever again.” I smirked towards him as I crossed my arms. I heard her protesting in my head. Shut up. I hissed at her and she went quiet.

“Well,” The doctor stood up. “When she does want to walk to me, please have her press the button. Oh, and I guess you aren’t allowed anymore utensils. When you learn not to try to kill someone, or hurt them, with them you’ll be allowed them back.” He then walked out of the room. I screamed and through my pillow at him. The door closed before the pillow could hit him and it banged against the door.

I could feel Isabella trying to get control over the body but I just pushed her into the back of my mind.

“Marigold, let me control my body!” She yelled at me. I rolledmy her eyes.

“No. I like being control right now. Maybe tomorrow I will let you control the body.” I sighed as I stared at my nails. I really wish they would allow us nail polish here. I really need to get them painted.

“Marigold, I want to talk to nick. Let me talk to him!”

“No. I haven’t been in control in a while. I really like it. I miss being able to move around.”

“Marigold, please!” She cried. “I just want to see him! I need to see him.”

“Later.” I snapped as I went to the door and pressed the button.

“What are you doing?” She asked confused.

“I’m obviously getting the door to open. Nick isn’t stupid enough to think I would already give you control. So he’ll send someone other idiot doctor and then I will get out of here.” I heard someone at the door then Nick’s voice through the speaker in my room.

“Yes?” I guess he really thought I would allow her control already.

“I’m hungry dickhead. Bring me food.” I snapped.

“You already had your breakfast and lunch. Supper still isn’t for two more hours. You have to wait for then.”

“If you give me something to eat now I will let Isabella have control then you can talk to her.” He was quiet for a while then sighed.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

“You’re tricking him!” She yelled at me. “You are not going to do this to him.”

“I can do whatever I want. Now shut the hell up, I need to concentrate on being nice so he thinks I’m you.” She laughed lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is either going to be a two shot or three shot, I haven't figured it out yet.
Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays! :D