Status: Active unless I do not get more Comments :)

Angel of sin

Confessions.

Marcus' pov

As I set in the room with Wraith. There are a few things I take notice of. Wraith smiles a lot around me. I've never seen him like this when others were near him. The other thing I notice is the way he constantly sneaks glances at me when he thinks i'm not paying attention. Is he worried I will attack him? No. That doesn't seem right. If that was it he wouldn't be smiliing so much.

What if...What is he likes me the way I like him?

A huge smile spreads across my face and the butterflies attack my stomach. I really hope that is the reason. The more I think about being in his arms, the more my hands tremble and my mind doesn't fully think things through. I know if my heart was still able to beat, it'd be in a frenzy at this moment. I glance at his lips and my bottom lip becomes a chew toy. I'm nervous.

What if I am wrong and he rejects me?

That, would hurt. A lot. I sigh and glance out the window. Watching students hurry to the lunchroom. I can eat human food if I want. I do sometimes actually. It's just not as fufilling. I love pizza though. That is one damn good thing to eat when your sad to! I sigh and play with the fabric of my skinny jeans. There's a loose string. I should cut it when I get home. I don't want these ruined. They're my favorite pair. Wraith glances at me with a frown.

"Something wrong Marcus? You keep sighing." I glance at him. "Thinking again." He frowns again. "It seems to be about something upsetting..." He trails off. He's either curious or worrying about me. I'm hoping the latter. Just incase i'm just being hopeful, I lie. "I'm s bit hungry I guess. Not really hungry, but enough to worry me." He looks thoughtful for a minute before smiling slightly at me. He moves away from the desk slightly and moves his shirt collar. I gasp as realization hits me.

No. I can't feed from him! He's my teacher. And what if I can't stop myself? I open my mouth to protest but he holds up a hand to stop me. "I trust you Marcus." He sighs. "more than anyone would find right of me. The sad truth is I want to know what it feels like for...For you to feed from me. I wish I could say more, but I can't. Just know i'm here if you ever need to talk..." He trails off and I frown. I wish he would have told me what he wanted to say. But I guess I should just be happy about what he did say.

This means he is al least somewhat interested in me. Right?

I smile at that thought. My eyes dart to his throat and I attack my lip once more. What if Benji comes back? What if he gets in trouble for letting me do this? What if...what if I hurt him? Or worse. What if I can't stop myself?

~~~~

Wraiths pov

I watch nervously as he debates on what to do. I hope I did not just ruin my chances of being around him. I do not want him to be disgusted with me. I sigh after waiting a few moments. The silence between us is unbearable. "I apologize Marcus. I did not mean to make you uncomfortable." He looks up at me and frowns. "You didn't. I'm just worried I might not be able to stop." I look at him and chuckle. Shaking my head slightly. "You need to trust yourself Marcus. Then and only then, will you get yourself fully under control."

He considers it for a moment and I smile when he nods. "Okay. Your right. I can try." I move my shirt collar aside and he leans in slightly. He has to lean forward in an uncomfortable postion and I frown. "Wait. Hold on a second." He frowns and I smile reasuuringly. I lift him onto the desk and stand in between his legs. "There, now try." He blushes but nods.

Nervously he extends his fangs and moves his mouth to my throat. I feel his hesitation and chuckle. "Bite me Vampy boy." He giggles and gently sinks his fangs into my throat. I gasp as my body floods with heat. It quickly darts to my groin and my eyes roll back in my head. I bite back a groan as I feel my very essence seeping through the pinpricks. My hands grasp the desk to steady my shaking body. His hands clutch my shoulders and he gently tugs me closer. His head nudging mine farther aside.

I realize after a few moments he still has not stopped. I dizzily push on his chest and he whimpers. He removes his fangs and sighs slightly as he licks the wound. It instanly closes and he looks at me. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" I shift my body so my very hard, very noticable problem is better hidden. "Not at all. I am a bit dizzy, but you stopped when I warned you." I smile proudly. "You did great." His eyes light up and he smiles.

"I did stop. Without hesitation to!" He says happily. I made that smile grace his perfect lips. Oh god just the thought of that makes me want to kiss him senseless. But I know better. I have to control myself for both of us. As much as I wish to have him. I know I cannot. He still needs Benji and the others. At least until he is a bit older. When he is ready to be out on his own. Then I will claim him. Then he will be mine. No questions about it.

I love this beautiful boy. This perfect, flawless angel. He is everything I will ever need, to keep the darkness of my mind away. He took away the enjoyment I recieved from watching others suffering. I no longer laugh when I see my victims crying out for help. It is all because of him. My angel. My sin. My love. My Marcus.

~~~~

Marcus' pov

I smile and inwardly scream. I did it! He's not even passed out or harmed in the least! Zac did help me! I'm finally able to keep my sources alive and man does it feel great. Especially since his blood pulls me in like an addiction. But I did it. I can't wait to tell Benji and Ana. They will be so proud of me. And my father, Khydr! Oh god how proud he'll be of me! I hope this means I will finally be less of a burden to them all.

Benji walks into the room smiling widely. He knows. I smile and look at Wraith. He smiles and I blush. Wow he has such an alluring smile. My blush worsens as I realize how perverse the postion we are in appears. Oh god...I'm glad no one other than Benji seen this. "You know don't you?" Benji nods and smiles apologetically. "I apologize Marcus, but I may have peaked in on your thoughts every once in awhile. I worry about you." He admits shamefully.

I smile. "It's okay Benji. It just means you care about me. I'm not mad." Benji smiles at Wraith. Wraith looks away from Benji and frowns. I frown confused. "Is there something going on here I haven't been informed about?" Benji smiles sadly and Wraith sighs. He looks at Benji. Uncertainty on his face. His eyes pleading with Benji. I hope it's nothing bad. I frown and look at Benji. "Please tell me..." Benji shakes his head no. "I cannot Marcus. That information is for Wraith to explain. Not mine."

He looks at Wraith and Wraith sighs. He lowers his head. His breath hitting my neck. Waves of pleasure course through my body and I blush. "Alright Benji. Go. I will do it now." I frown as I am left in the classroom with a worried looking Wraith. "Wraith? Wh,what is it? It's nothing bad right?" He sighs and shrugs. "I, I am not sure how you will take it. But Benji is right. You should know. It is wrong of me to keep it from you. Especially after what just went on between us."

I frown and attack my bottom lip. He regrets it doesn't he?

~~~~

Wraiths pov

Thoughts race through my mind at what Benji had brought up. He thinks that I should tell Marcus about our first encounter. I am terrified to do it though. We are just getting closer to one another now. I just fed my angel. What if this piece of imformation destroys all the progress we have made? What if I slip up and tell him I fell in love with him that night? He may turn me away. He would probably thank me for saving him. Then leave. Never to look at me again. Just because I could not rid myself of the love I have for him. I sigh. It is the right thing to do though.

"A long time ago. Just after you were changed. You had went out on your own to hunt. You had not made it so far as to find your prey when you were attacked by Wolves. Two of them. Do you remember?" He nods slightly. "I do sort of. I remember I had picked up the scent of a human and was racing towards it. I was suddenly trapped by two Wolves. They attacked me. They tore open my chest and stomach. I was losing a lot of blood and fell unconscience. When I woke up. I was at home."

I nod. That was how I found him. The Wolves saw me arrive and tried to flee. I ripped them apart and lifted him into my arms. My eyes were glued to his beautiful features. I could not breath. He was a god in my eyes. My heart was pounding in my chest and my stomach had tied itself in knots. I knew from that day on I would watch over that boy. I knew in a split second. I loved him. I did not know at the time he was so young though. I was heading for my home when I was stopped by Benji. He explained to me the situation he was in.

He was young and on his first hunt.

He lived with a clan.

He had to return home until he was old enough to be on his own.

Those words haunted me. I knew in that moment I could not have my unconscience angel. Not then at least. I flew him to their home to be taken care of. I sat by his bedside until he better. My poor angel slept for 3 days and nights before his eyes opened. When they did. I ran. I knew if I spoke with him I would take him. Whether he wanted to be with me or not. I was unstable. In love with a boy I could not have. So I ran. Only to see him again when school started back up.

"I found you that night. I killed the Wolves that attacked you. I flew you home and watched over you until you awoke. You were so beautiful Marcus. My god. When I found you lying helplessly on the ground my heart stopped. I felt sick. I lifted you into my arms and held you tightly against me. I never wanted to let you go. Benji found us before I took you to my home." Tears well up in my eyes. "I had to let you go that night. I know you will not understand this. But Marcus I..." I trail off. My throat tightens painfully as I attempt to take a breath.

"I fell in love with you that night."
♠ ♠ ♠
There it is! He confessed!
Will Marcus turn him away?
We he embrace his love?
Or
Will he he feel the same way?

8 Comments (From different users ABRIL)
And you will find out!