Status: Active unless I do not get more Comments :)

Angel of sin

Charming the human.

Wraiths pov

School starts in 30 minutes and im sort of nervous. Now that Marcus had told me about how he's feeling right now it is going to be hard to not just take him in my arms and hug the life out of him. He is so precious and adorable. I just cannot help but to want him. Who would not want such an angel? I take my seat at the front of the room and flip through my lesson planner. I set it down and walk up to the marker board. Writting the lesson on the board along with the pages the need to read.

The bell rings not long afterwards and students file in. Taking their seats and chatting away with their friends. Marcus walks in with Anamariah and Benji. But something is off. He's smiling widely. There went my heart. I swear he makes my heart race a mile a minute when he smiles. I don't notice i'm not breathing until my lungs tighten and I suck in a breath of fresh air. They take their seats and look up at the board. The tardy bell rings and they start their assignments. I sit down and begin to daydream.

A knock at my door interrupts my thoughts. A boy with blond and brown hair enters the room. He has pretty blue eyes and a sweet smile. He smiles at me and walks into the room. Mr. Kail behind him. "Hello Wraith. You have a new student. His name is Zac Powell. Zac this is your homeroom teacher Mr. Wraith." My eyes dart to my angel who is smiling at Zac excitedly. Oh no. Please don't be him. I look at Zac and fake a smile. "Alright then. Thank you Kail. Zac please have a seat any where you like."

As expected. He takes the empty seat behind Marcus. I sigh softly. "Benji will you please catch Zac up on the lesson? Theres a book for him to take home in the back of the storage closet." Benji gets him a book and helps him out, by explaining what is going on in the chapter they are on. Apparently Zacs school had the same book but they were not as far as we are. I sigh and start play around on my laptop as the class does their work.

After awhile the students have finished and are chatting amongst themselves. I glance up out of curiousity as I hear Reim speaking with Benji, about Zac. "He is staying with us at the mansion. He was the boy I told you, that helped Marcus out with his self-control." Reim nods and glances at Zac. He lowers his voice a few tones. "He's cute. Is he into guys?" He asks hopeful. I smile widely at this and silently beg for the answer to be a yes. Benji lifts an eyebrow and smiles. "Interested in a human boy Reim? Thats highly out of character."

Reim lowers his eyes and laughs nervously. "Yeah, but, he's pretty cute. Can you blame me?" Benji laughs. "Eh, hes cute, but I have my sight set on another. You know that. But, yes. He's gay." Reim mutters a 'yes' and makes his way over to Zac. I silently thank Reim and watch things play out.

Reims pov :D

I make my way over to the adorable new blond boy. Zac. So fitting. Even his scent is drawing me to speak to him. I wonder if hes single? Hm. If not i'll have to fix that...I'm sure I can charm him into it. I wonder what hes into? What should I say. Eh, to hell with it. "Hey there cutie. The names Reim." I say with a smile as I take his hand and kiss the back of it. What? I may be a bit devious, but i'm still a gentleman. He looks at me and smile sweetly. "Hi, im Zac..." Damn he even sounds as cute as he looks. Kinda girly, but definitely cute.

I pull a chair up next to his desk and cross my hands in front of me on the desk. "So, what are you doing for lunch? We're aloud off campus. If ya want we could go pick up something. I'll pay." He smiles and looks thoughtful for a moment, He glances at Benji who nods and shrugs. Then at Marcus who is smiling like crazy. Heh. Marcus is such a sweety. Marcus nods quickly and Zac smiles. "Sure. That'd be cool." Yes! This is freaking wicked. Lunch with a hot guy? Damn i'm one lucky son of a bitch! "Kay cool. Meet me outside by the picnic tables at lunch time."

I take my seat giddy. Getting awkward looks from a few of the other Wolves. I shrug and smile. Hey. Fuck them. He may be a human, but he's a cute one. It's not like i'm trying to get with a demon or some freaky shit like that. I mean geez. I'm not the only Wolf that likes a human. Hell, our alpha is in love with a...Vampire. I snicker to myself. Axels crazy, but he's a damn good alpha. The bell rings and I go to my second hour. Glaring daggers at the clock after only 10 minutes of class. Damn it! Time is going by way to freaking slow!

By third hour i'm practically jumping out of my seat with excitement. Just 4o minutes and i'm going on a date with a hella cute kid. Oh shit. How old IS he? Jesus! Why didn't I think of that? I hope he's legal...And I hope he knows about Wolves. He knows about Vampires obviously. He's living and Marcus fed from him. Maybe he wont freak on me...I'm going to have to tell him right off just incase things get serious. I don't wanna date him if he's afraid of me. Because then things would be awkward if I fell for him.

Damn clock! Damn this slow day! I glare daggers at the clock. Willing time to go by faster. I practically jump out of my seat and race to the front door of the building grinning widely. My smile brightens as I see the adorable human boy, Zac, standing there waiting for me. Yes! Time to work my magic. This boy will be begging me to date him when i'm done with him. I will charm him. You wait and see!
♠ ♠ ♠
Reim

I figured since everyone *cough* Abril *cough* Is freaking about Zac being a possible 'issue' for Wraith getting with Marcus, i'd give Zacky a hottie. Oh and yes. Cliffhanger! Bite me bitches xD
Oh and some character pics have changed.

Ps. Zac. Hope you like the boy I set 'you' up with xD