Status: A Fanfic. Two authors: SERENExNIGHTMARE and breakdownmydreams. On Hold

The Sun Goes Down and so Does She

Oli Obviously doesn't understand the Enochlophobiacs

'It sits in silence, eats away at me. It feeds like cancer. This guilt could fill a fucking sea!"

"Wont you just leave you pathetic loser. Its so sad, you following around the band like you think they could actually want to hang with you."

I was trying, so hard, not to punch her in the face. Just focus on Oli's voice and ignore her high pitched whining. My thoughts were already creating havoc. After screaming my lungs out, the guys pretty much created a parade. I couldn't find October anywhere, and was really starting to get worried. If anything, it didn't help that Katy was hounding me like crazy.

"Right! 'ell, guys, so sorreh but we gotta be goin now! You were all awesome!" I turned to see Oli put his fist in the air while the other guys began packing up.

"Oh Joy,", I thought, just what I need. Crowds.

I was about to make a run for it when Katy grabbed me by the wrist, pushing me out into the alley outside the building.

This is so not good.

I looked up just in time to feel my cheek sting as Katy began slapping me, repeatedly, my head snapping back and forth. The back of my throat began tasting more and more like blood. On any other occasion, I wouldn't mind so much.

Someones footsteps fill the alleyway and I look up to see Katy's "friends" with her. Stupid mindless clones...

"This should teach you not to mess with us, Bitch." Clone number one sneered, pulling my hair back to stare me in the face.

Mark, Katy's personal boy toy stepped forward, fist ready to punch.

"This should teach you to bad mouth Oli!" Katy said in a high soprano.

Wait. That's what this is about?!

I struggled against Katy's grasp as she pinned me against the wall. Clone two grabbing my other arm and mimicking her movements.

Marks fist hit my stomach, once, twice, repeatedly thrashing into it. His knuckles digging into every organ, every nerve. My pelvic bone began to throb painfully; acid beginning to tearing through my lungs, spilling out my throat. Mark steps away in disgust.

I fall limply to the floor, my jeans getting covered in my own bile. My whole body felt on fire.

Really, how can anyone be so stupid? This guy, doing all this for her. All because she's fawning over another guy and thinks I should be punished for dissing him. I tried not to barf again as Katy smiled up at him, mouthing 'Love You's' and nonsense.

I glared up at his figure, my eyesight hazing with every moment. To them I looked broken. Torn.

Mark caught my menacing gaze, smirking in response. He bent down to my level, eyeing the bile that lay at his feet. "You don't even know how to fight, do you?" His voice was taunting, mocking me.

I spat the solution of saliva, blood, and puke at him; laughing as it hit directly between his eyes. He swung his fist in response, which i was more than ready to block; it was the fist hitting me in the temple I never suspected. I heard my skull crack as it hit the pavement.

Marcia Nickel hovered over my body. A large, masculine thing of a girl-and Katy's personal body guard. It surprised me she hadn't showed up earlier. I felt myself start to drift away, my head swirling. I couldn't focus.

I waited, expecting that last punch to put me under. My eyes already were heavier than if I had been about to be passed out drunk. I think I'd have preferred that to this. I felt Marcia's weight change, strangely not toward my face. It felt as if she was actually thrown off me. A voice sounded-one that, strangely, I was relieved to hear. Before I could see who it was, I was knocked out cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song in beginning is Chelsea smile. I spent a while on this chapter. I'm neutral on my feelings for it. :/ But comment, subscribe, ect; :)

What will happen next I wonder? :O

Oh, and the title basically means: Oli obviously doesn't understand people with fear of crowds.

Note: I'm going to add the Poser people on to the character list. Though I personally prefer peoples own imaginative images; I realize I haven't necessarily given much detail to their looks.