Bloody Love

Vivian dropped the worn old diary on her bed. Memories from the past came flooding back to her mind. She didn’t need to read anymore thinking about what Todd had done to her and her sister was enough. Her and her sister had both been turned into vampires that year and Todd was to blame. Todd was to blame for everything. Her unhappiness and Iris’s too. He was to blame for their ‘falling out’ as sisters and best friends. He was to blame for the fact they hadn’t talked in the past 116 years and the reason they probably never would. But today she had a date, a rare thing in the world of the undead.

The boy she was going out with was a boy from her school, his name was Liam Cole. She knew he had a school boy crush on her since she moved to Chicago. He finally got up the nerve to ask her out. When he did he looked like he was going to faint. His face was pale and his voice was raspy but he managed to get the sentence out. She said yes because he was kind of hot and seemed pretty cool. He was tall with broad shoulders and detailed muscular arms. His hair was down to his chin, flat ironed and blond. His eyes, soft brown and fools gold flecked. And the thing she didn’t notice until he was close enough to smell is that his blood smells like juniper berries. The sweet, floral smell fills he nose and she wants to move closer. Not quiet a smell that makes her want to attack the kind that she would want to fall asleep smelling.
  1. Chapter 1
    "Iris? How are you in my dream and why?"
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Chapter 3
    Witch, like pionty hat, magic spells kind of witch?
  4. Chapter 3
    Memories