Dirty Little Secret.

Crystals P.O.V

"For what?" I asked
"not looking for you" he whispered "for loving Bella"
"don't" I int erupted pushing a finger to his lips "I don't want you to apologize for falling in love I want you too be happy and if being with her makes you happy then that's what I want." I started to let the tears fall
"But she wont make me happy" she said shaking his head and letting 1 tear fall free "Not now. Not when I know your alive."
"But-"
"No buts" he shook his head "I want you!"
"This may be the last time I see you so I need to tell you something" I said trying to hide the pain in my speech.
"Anything" Edward chokes keeping back the tears and holding my hand
"I Love You Edward Cullen"
"I Love You Too Crystal Cullen" he replied "more than anything I have ever loved"
We held hands and walked into a Hotel sneaking into a spare room and just lay in each others arms all night in silence.

The next morning I told Edward I had to go meet the Voltaire so I left in a hurry and made my way to the fountain staying out of the sun and when I got there I pushed open and walked into the first set of doors. There waiting for me was Jane with an evil smirk on her face but I put up a second barrier on my thoughts so I couldn't hear any and no one could hear mine. Jane just silently turned around and walked leading me back to the waiting room with a new even more delicious smelling human girl. I was so thirsty and she smelt so good but I couldn't, so I held my breath and waited as Jane told me too stay and went through those big oak doors. Just under a minute later Alec stuck his head out from behind the door and motioned for me too come in. I took a deep breath and walked in. This is it. I thought to myself and as I walked in Aro gave me the same greeting as the day before and I gave the same response causing him to drop his arms and storm back to his chair again. Slightly amused Cauis had to hide his laughter.
"You have been called back here so we can discuss your request" Aro Started
"And we are very sorry but we can not do as you ask." Cauis continued controlling himself once more.
"But why?" I choked as tears started to cloud my vision.
"We can not let you die when you have the one of a kind and most useful gift of all!" Marcus explained
"Please join us my dear" Aro asked his eyes flashed t Jane and she nodded leaving the room.
"Please could you show us all the gifts you have?" Marcus asked avoiding the answer to the question Aro had just asked.
So I did I went through the whole list of them: To be invisible, to read minds, to shield, to touch and see everything you've ever thought, run faster than anyone, have more strength than anyone, to make anyone I want love me, change others moods, see the future, shape shifting -courtesy of Jacob- and loads more and when Jane got back I only had one left to show.
"OK there's one left could I please have a volunteer?" I paused looking round the room at everyone then my eyes stopped on Jane and I smiled "Could I use Jane please?"
"well Jane?" Aro asked "come on Come Here" motioning to the space in front of me.
Jane reluctantly walked forward to that space and stood facing me. Fear and anger showing in her eyes and they way she moved then the way she stood. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, cleared my mind and re-opened my eyes seeing through -not really but metaphorically- new eyes. I could see Jane knew what was happening but frozen with fear she couldn't move or try to stop me.
"Pain" I said in a sickeningly sweet but evil voice.
And when that word had escaped my lips everyone could see the pain on Jane's face as she crumpled to the ground crying, screaming, begging me to stop
"OK that's enough Crystal" Marcus demands
"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Alec bellows distracting my attention long enough to let her go and when I did he ran to her side. I blinked and was back to normal staring at Jane as she tried to recover but not being able to move from he crumpled position on the floor.
"See you have so many gifts we couldn't possibly kill you" Cauis said walking to me and stroking my hair.
"We have something for you." Aro said nodding towards Alec who nervously watching me walks to the door and waves someone in. A few seconds later Edward walks in and bows to Aro then notices Jane crumpled on the floor and me standing just a few feet away. he gets a confused look in his eyes and I'm guessing I do too as we both turn to Aro for an explanation.
"OK" Aro says as he turns to me "You want to die because you lost him" nodding towards Edward and then turning to face him he says "And you want to die because you lost her lost her, and even broke Bella's human heart to be with her."
Me and Edward both look at each other then back at Aro.
"We refuse to kill either of you" He said his voice thick with joy "and we are going to give you a choice; join us, be together or even be together and join us."

I looked at Edward and he looked at me we both took a step forward then I ran and he caught me lifting me up an spinning me round I wrap my legs tight round his waist and lean down to kiss him.
"I Love You!" I said happy not to be dead
"I Love You Too" he replied in a quiet musical voice.

Then he put me down , we held hand and then we ran. We ran as fast as we could through the oak doors, past the receptionist, through all the tunnels until we burst through the final doors into the cool air. The sun was just setting causing our skin to sparkle we turned to face each other and I kissed him and when we pulled apart I looked deeply into his Golden eyes. I was no longer his Dirty Secret but once again his Wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! finished :) thanks for reading =D