Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

Chapter 1

.:Brian Haner:.
"Fuck Christ. See what you made me do?!" Zacky screamed at short shit. He turned back to his guitar once he smacked johnny on the back of the head. The rest of us just continued laughing at them.

"Dude let's just go to music shop and get that string fixed," Matt said standing up and grabbing his aviators. I swear he always wears those things. The rest of us got up and left the building. While we were walking to the music shop I couldn't help but think about Delilah. It's been three years but come on she was my daughter, of course I was never going to forget her. I remember waking up to the police at the door saying that they found Anne, my girl friend of 4 years dead at the park. They told me that there was no child found, since she wasn't in her room. After that I didn't talk to anyone for weeks on end. But the guys got fed up with me being depressed and dragged me out of the house. And now here I am joking around with everyone, every once in a while I would cry for my daughter especially on the day of her birthday. If you're wondering why I wouldn't cry for Anne is because I didn't love her I just stayed with her for the sake of Delilah. Plus why would she sneak out of our house with our child, go to the park and dig a hole big enough to fit Deli? I figured she was going to kill Delilah and bury her. But she never got the chance and now I don't know where my only daughter is.

Once we reached the shop the guy that runs this place, Charlie, greeted us. The shop was opened spaced so everything was pushed to the walls so you could see everything in there. There were guitar things on one wall drum stuff on another wall and amps and microphone shit on another. In the middle of the room there was a drum set, microphone, 2 guitars, and a bass.

"Hey guys what do yo-," he got cut off by a group of boys walking in and jumping over the counter along with a small girl. There were four boys. One had black hair, blue eyes with snakebites. He seemed to be around 17 or so. Come to think of it almost all the guys seemed to be 17 or 18. The one that was standing behind him, carrying the girl had a Mohawk with the tips red and he also had plugs with a nose stud. The other two boys looked exactly the same, I'm guessing their twins. Both had long blonde hair with hazel eyes. And lastly the little girl, who seemed to be around 5 years old, had black hair with chocolate brown eyes. They all wore a band t-shirt and very dirty ripped jeans. Even the little girl.

"Hey charlie we're hungry," The boy with longish black hair and blue eyes whined. Charlie rolled his eyes at him.

"What do I look like to you. A food dispenser," he said to him. Everyone including us 'oohed. "Anyways can't you see I'm busy?"

The twins pretended to be blind by covering their eyes with there hands and walked around saying 'ahhh I'm blind'. The little girl giggled and tugged on the guys sleeve, that was holding her. She whispered something in his ear that made him grin and set her down.

"Uncle chawe," she said in her baby voice "I'm hungwie." she held up her arms wanting him to pick her up. His face softened and he picked her up and said a breathy fine, making the boys cheer.

"Oh will you look at that, big bad Charlie is a softy for the kid," Jimmy cooed. All of us avenged guys started cracking up. Charlie was a tuff looking guy he pretty much had Matts muscles. Charlie reached over the counter and smacked Jimmy upside the head.

"Well tell us when the foods ready man," black hair dude said. Him and the twins jumped over the counter and walked to the middle of the room and pulled on a string that was hanging out. It turned out to be a stairway to the attic, and from where we were standing you were able to see posters of bands and blankets scattered everywhere. The boys walked up to the room and immediately turned on the stereo blasting Atreyu.
♠ ♠ ♠
Frist story I made
If I made mistakes sorry about that I write this in my iPod so yea

Comment plz :)
Triton - Brendon small