Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

Chapter 3

.:Brian:.

We walked out of Charlies shop and began walking to were a Mc’Donalds was. I looked down at Delilah who was close to falling asleep in my arms. I bent my head down so it was close to Delilah’s ear, and whispered to her.

“It’s ok Delilah, Go to sleep. I’ll wake you up when we get there,” as a response she nodded her head while whispering back an okay. Once she was asleep Zacky come up to me. A knowing look in his eyes. “What?” I asked him.

“You know what,” he said, “Do you think she’s your Delilah?” he asked with a serious expression. Once that left Zacky’s mouth, everyone stopped and looked at me including Charlie. Even though he probably had no idea what were talking about.

“I don’t know,” I started very slowly, “I mean she has the necklace that I gave my daughter. But I’m still not sure.”

“What are you guys talking about,” see I rest my case. He doesn’t know about my daughter so I’m not surprised. I shook my head at the guys not really wanting to talk about her. It still hurts that I was never there for my daughter. I miss her like crazy even though I only had her for 4 years, but those years were the best of my life. When Anne took her away from me it was like a piece of me was ripped away.

“Well, you see Charlie...” Matt started explaining for me. Thank god ‘cause I really didn’t want to talk about it. I looked down at Delilah again but this time for some odd reason I saw.....me. Pretty weird huh? Well I saw me in her but in girl version. Wow I make one pretty girl. Ummm...Wait what. God I lost my mind. I shook my head hoping to get rid of those thoughts. I looked up and caught the ending of Matt’s explanation for Charlie, “...Your Delilah looks and has the same necklace as Brian’s Delilah.”

I looked at Charlie waiting for him to call us crazy and leave. But he didn’t, Instead he looked at Delilah then at me probably trying to see the resemblance.

“Well......she does look like you alot,” He said, “And your story fits her story perfectly.” He finished with a thoughtful expression on. He walked closer to me and reached for Delilah. I don’t know what came over me but I held Delilah closer to my body. A little growl escaped my lips. Charlie look up at me shocked at first then....he grinned. I shit you not he grinned. From ear to ear. “Well I guess Delilah got her wish.” He said looking at me with that grin on his face.

“What are you talking about. What wish?” Johnny asked. Charlie looked away from me for a split second then looked back.

“She always wished for a dad. Who will love her and everything.” He replied. Still smiling away. I looked around at everyone, they all had small smiles on their faces.

“But I’m still not sure if she’s mine,” I said to everyone trying so hard not to get my hopes up to high. I really wanted to believe that I found my daughter. But....if she wasn’t I would be crushed just like the day I found out that Anne wanted to kill MY baby. Delilah will always, always would be my baby. Not Anne’s or anyone who thinks she’s there baby. She is and always will be my baby. God I haven’t seen my kid in years and I'm acting as if she’s right here with me.

“Dude are you stupid or something,” Jimmy snapped at me, “She is your kid man. She looks like you she has the necklace you gave her when she was barely born. And didn’t you say you found her at the local park by the elementary school?” The last part was directed at Charlie. Charlie nodded at Jimmy. “See there it is she is your kid now stop denying it.” He finished with a stomp of his foot and a huff.

“What are you gay?” I asked with my eyebrow quirked. I mean like seriously who stomps there foot and huffs like that. Matt, Zacky, Johnny, Charlie, and Jimmy slapped me upside the head.

“Owww. What the fuck was that for?” I asked angrily.

“Dude....Ahhh, forget it lets go eat,” Matt said and started walking away. He looked pretty pissed. Nobody moved a muscle. When Matt was angry nobody wanted to mess with him. “Are you guys coming or not?” He asked, looking over his shoulder at us. We all just sorta nodded our head slowly and followed Matt.

When we got to the fast food place we all sat down at a booth except Jimmy and Johnny who went to order our food. Delilah was still asleep in my arms. When we sat down I wanted to wake her up, but she looked so peaceful, I couldn’t do it. So I let her sleep alittle bit more.
♠ ♠ ♠
necklace
outfit

Sorry its late And short
Im just having a hard time processing that Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan died.
Im just hoping that its all a big dream but its not :'( i cryed all day for him no joke And I still am every time I listen to the song A little piece Of Heaven
And I think that he knew he was going to die cause i mean he was crazy all the time and he did everything he wanted not caring on what everyone else said
i send prayers (even though im not that religious) To his family and a7x and its fans

Sorry about that i just really need to vent

comments = faster updates ♥
Best I ever Had - Vertical Horizon