Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

Chapter 8

.:Delilah:.

It’s been two weeks, two longs weeks since the last time I saw the guys. They haven’t even visited me. Daddy kept telling me they would visit. ‘Maybe there busy today, they’ll come tomorrow,’ he would say to me. So every day when I woke up I would go to the window in the kitchen which overlooks the front yard and wait for them to come. But they never did. So I gave up on them If they didn’t want to come and see me so be it. I don’t want to see them either...Ok that was a lie. I'm dying to see them. They’re my family and I need them.

“C’mon my little Lilac,” Jimmy said using my new found nickname. He and the other guys were trying to get me to bed, but I absolutely refused. I’m a big girl so I think I deserve to stay up a little late, don’t you think.

“No. It’s too early anyways i’m not tired,” I told them, which was a complete lie I was dead tired. The past two weeks daddy and the guys took me shopping for my room. They bought me everything I stared at. Even if I told them that I didn’t want it because that would mean them wasting there money on me. But they just shook there heads and said ‘that I was the first avenged baby so I could get whatever the fuck I want.’ There words not mine.

“It’s twelve thirty I think it’s a little late,” Daddy told me.

“No I want to stay down here with you,” I whined.

“Aww mini syn wants to stay with her daddy,” Jimmy cooed. I blushed and turned around in the coach so I was facing the back of it. I heard a smack and a girlish yelp. I felt someone pick me up and sent sit down where I used to be seated. I looked up and saw that it was my daddy. Snuggling up to his chest I let out a quiet, content sigh.

Nobody said anything, they just sat down and watched T.V. A few minutes later I fell asleep on my daddy’s lap.

I don’t know how long I was asleep but I woke up to someone knocking on the door, rather loudly might I add. Daddy was snoring lightly under me and so were the rest of the guys. I got off daddy’s lap quietly, not wanting to wake him up. As I made my way towards the door, the knocking got louder and more persistent. Just as I was in front of the door, I vaguely remember Leo telling me not to answer the door at night. So I made my way back to the living room where everyone was sprawled out on the couch or floor. I went to wake up daddy but on my way towards him I tripped over Jimmy’s long legs, causing him to wake up screaming.

“CHEDDAR CHEESE, DON’T KILL ME!” I started at him oddly for a bit, amazingly enough no one woke up when he screamed they just squirmed. The knocking started again. “Oh hey Lilac, who’s at the door?” I raised my eyebrow and shrugged.

Jimmy stood up then picked me, and went towards the door. I looked over his shoulder to the living room and looked at the clock on top of the T.V. It was 1:32 am. Huh, who could it possibly be at this time of night. I faced forward and rested my head on Jimmy’s shoulder. Jimmy yanked the door open before they could knock again.

"Delilah!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright I'm soooo srry that i havent updated in lyk a month but atleast heres a chapter, its rlly short but i wanted to put a chapter up for u guys dont think that i abandoned this story.

thnk u guys who commented i appreciate it ;D
Readers: 637; Subscribers: 152; Comments: 64
COMMENT!!

A thousand Apologies - Lostprophets