It's Always Cold When You're Sick

It's Always Cold When You're Sick

Asher coughed softly against my shoulder as I carried her into my room and laid her carefully on my bed. She smiled as I pulled my arms away from her. "Thank you, Frankie."

"Anytime." I brushed her hair off of her face.

Asher spread her legs suggestively, reaching for my hips.

"Ash..." I protested. "How can you being thinking about sex when you're sick?"

"Because I'm looking at you." She knew she was embarrassing me. She liked seeing me blush. "It'll make me feel better."

"You're supposed to be resting." I pointed out.

"I'll fall asleep after. I always do."

I shook my head and lied next to her on my bed. Asher faced me, grinning. I held both her hands in mine and snuggled closer to her. I pressed my forehead against hers and closed my eyes. I felt her warm breath against my cold hands. I brought my face closer to hers, my nose pushed into hers. My nose grazed slowly along her cheek and lips. "You're shivering."

Asher sighed. "I'm cold."

I let go of her hands and wrapped my arms around her tightly. My lips touched Asher's and she shuddered. I wanted to tell her to stop, but I didn't know what that would accomplish. Asher's lips attached to mine. I bit softly on her bottom lip, causing her to open her mouth for me. My tongue snaked slowly into her mouth, searching for another tongue. I massaged her tongue with mine, and as I pulled away, exhaled quietly.

Asher pulled my shirt up to my neck in an effort to get me to take it off. I did and she followed. I climbed on top of her, streching my back and pressing my lips against hers. She put her arms around me, slipping off my bra. I sat on her stomach and let my hands wander up her body. Asher arched her back when my fingers slipped under her own bra and brushed against her nipples. I smiled and unhooked her bra so it was out of the way. Asher smiled back and pinned her arms to her sides. I pressed my hands against her stomach and leaned closer to her bare chest. I kissed her shoulder and made my way down her chest, across her breasts and stopped at her nipple.

Her nipples became hard, and formed, and I knew she was cold. The goosebumbs weren't just from me. I sucked softly anyway. Asher's hand moved between my legs. I pushed my crotch against her hand and groaned. I pulled away from her. "I'm not going to do this when you're sick," I swore. "You can just sleep with me, can't you?"

Asher pouted. "You've always been a tease."

I rested my head on my pillow and smiled. "You've always been pretty." I kissed her neck. Her skin was soft, so I'd always liked touching and kissing her.

"Gawd, you're so lame, Frankie." Asher shook her head, holding back a smirk.

I nodded and pushed my forehead against hers, closing my eyes.

"Nooooo, don't go to sleep, Frankie!" Asher begged.

I pushed my nose against hers, pulling her tightly in my arms. After I held her there for a few minutes, she grew silent and her breathing was steady. She was relaxed and curled up closer to me. I held her hands and pressed my lips against hers. "I love you, Ash."

I saw Asher smile. "I love you too, Frankie."

Knowing that just because we didn't have sex doesn't mean that we couldn't be happy always made me feel at peace with Asher. She loved me always, as I did her. I shut my eyes and realized that Asher was no longer shivering. It was then that I fell asleep happy with myself.