Status: Flowing smoothly.

Looking Down

Part Two.

Christofer rolled over and put the pillow over his ears for what felt like the thousandth time that night. He groaned, closing his eyes tightly, hoping that would block out the noise.

His annoying neighbors had been throwing a party since 10 o’ clock, and it hadn’t showed any signs of stopping 4 hours later.

“Shut up!” He growled, throwing the pillow angrily and getting out of bed, rubbing his eyes. He was going to put a stop to it. He grabbed a broomstick, banging on his ceiling. The thumps seemed to be unaffecting his lovely neighbors upstairs, and he growled again.

“Fine.” He muttered, pulling a shirt on and walking outside, storming up the stairs and banging angrily on his neighbor’s door.

Oli downed another can of beer, smiling goofily and drunkenly. Matt laughed, hitting his arm.

“Oi! Go get the door!” He shouted, and Oli laughed, standing up. He staggered to the door, throwing it open.

“Can I ‘elp yeh?” He asked.

Christofer was a little shocked to see the guy from the convenience store standing there, a drunken expression on his face.

“Uh…” Chris didn’t really want to be rude to the guy, after all, he bought him cigarettes. But he did need sleep…

“I know yeh, don’ I? Yher tha' guy from the store. I bough' yeh cigs.” Oli said, his words slurring together. Christofer nodded.

“Uh, yeah. Right. Do you think you could maybe keep it-”

“Come in! We’re 'avin' a parteh!” Oli said, ushering Christofer in, despite his protests.

“I really shouldn’t, I’ve got a gig tomorrow, and I should be-” Oli rolled his eyes, cutting off Chris’s feeble words.

“Hush, yeh’ll be fine. 'ave a drink.” Christofer shook his head.

“I don’t-” Oli’s grin was lopsided.

“Jus' one.”

“I really shouldn’t.” Oli shoved the can into Chris’s hand.

“Yeh realleh shoul'.” Chris sighed.

One drink can’t hurt.He thought, popping the can open and sipping it.

Two cases later, Christofer was lying across the couch, his head in Oli’s lap. He was definitely on a buzz.

“I think I should go to bed now.” Chris said, standing up dizzily. Oli grinned widely.

“I’ll walk yeh down so yeh don’ fall.” He said, his words slurring together. Christofer nodded, moving out the door. Oli followed him and they walked down the stairs, tripping over each other and laughing loudly. They reached Christofer’s door and he clumsily opened it.

“Goodnight.” He said, turning to smile goofily at Oli. Oli smiled widely.

“Goo'nigh'.” He said, leaning in and kissing Christofer’s cheek as if it were nothing. Christofer might have been a little surprised if he wasn’t drunk off his arse. He waved goodbye to Oli as he climbed up the stairs, and he stumbled into his bed, falling asleep quickly. He had no thoughts about the headache that would come in the morning, or the fact that he had to play. He just had thoughts about his upstairs neighbor, and how attractive he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to The Rev.
He will be greatly missed by everyone.
::sad:
RIP.