Status: new; cowriten; comment and subscribe ? :D

I Need Something To Pick Me Up

Image

Gracing The Airwaves is an up-and-coming band. Their demos show promising futures for the two young women in charge of playing the music, composing it, and digitally editing it. So the day Kylie Roberts and her best friend Cori Martensburg get a phone call from the famous Three Days Grace themselves, asking if they'd be opening for them on their new tour, the young women know they've achieved their goals. Get big, have fun, and dont sell out in the process of it. Without even needing to think about it they happily agree with a "Hell Yeah!" and are ready to get the show on the road.

Disclaimer: Karen and I do not own any of the famous people that may and will appear in this story. They belong to themselves. We also do not own any rights the song Break, by Three Days Grace, that we named the story after a line in it. We don't own Three Days Grace either. We do, however, own Kylie and Cori, and any of the other characters you do not recognize. We also own the plot. Please do not steal from us, Three Days Grace, or any of the famous people.
  1. So Long And Goodnight!
    'Helena' - My Chemical Romance
  2. Lets Start A Riot!
    'Riot' by Three Days Grace
  3. And Dread The Wait For . . .
    'So I Thought' - Flyleaf
  4. Its Not Too Late!
    'Never Too Late' - Three Days Grace
  5. What Am I Supposed To Say?
    'The King Of Generosity Is A Two-Faced Bitch' - Myself (:
  6. You can break me down if it makes you feel right
    'Breakdown' - Seether