Status: new; cowriten; comment and subscribe ? :D

I Need Something To Pick Me Up

Lets Start A Riot!

Image

I climbed on the bus and threw all my stuff down. I couldn't believe we were finally here. I was on the bus with my best friend Cori and we were on our way to do our first major show.

"Cori, dude, can you believe this we are on our way." I sighed as we got settled into our places and we started to move.

"I knew it had to happen someday. I mean after all the hard work we put into this." Cori replied with a laugh. We were always known to be messing around and having fun all the time. So when the topic of hard work comes up we had to laugh because everyone thinks of hard work as being serious and focused all the time but we are just the opposite.

I lay back on my bed and started thinking about our crazy memories we had. Like the time we were playing at my cousin’s birthday party in front of an older crowed. Cori and I had just finished setting up. We started doing the sound check and my mom came up and told us that we needed to be on our best behaviour and act like ladies so we made a good first impression for ourselves.

Naturally we agreed, but as we stared going through the sound check and more people started showing up so Cori started playing the riffs to riot so I followed her lead. We started jumping around the stage as the younger group of teenagers cheered us on. When we got to the chorus we started singing together without the mics so we wouldn't be too loud. We really go into it and we were jumping around when all of a sudden I slipped and fell off the stage and knocked over a few tables on the way down. I let out a loud yell followed by a long period of laughter. Cori rushed over and helped me up as we laughed together for a good five minutes.

Of course my little accident got the attention of every one at the party, and unfortunately my mom’s attention was grabbed as well. She came running over as me and Cori were rolling on the floor from laughter.

"Kiley what was the meaning of all this I tell you to be lady like and you start playing a song from who know where and throw yourself off the stage what am I suppose to tell everyone. ‘I'm sorry my daughters gone crazy’?!" She scolded us forever but we just laughed.

. . .

We seemed to be driving for what seemed like hours but I knew it couldn't have been longer than 45 minutes or so. "We should get some practice time in you know so we can make sure we are ready." I had to break the silence that had fallen over us.

"We will have plenty of time to practice when we get there just relax." Cori rolled her eyes at my anxious attempts to keep myself busy.

"I don't know how you can be so calm. I'm sitting here bouncing off the walls." I said rocking myself back and forth on the bed.

"Unlike you I'm not losing my head because I know we are ready for this. We worked for a long time on getting our stuff together and I know we can pull this off." Her words echoed in my head because I knew she was right. We had spent a lot of time on this, and I knew all of our dedication has paid off I just hate the anticipation of it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ello all. So i am co-writing this with my BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WIDE WORLD XD!!! But this is my first story so umm comments would be appreciated very much tell me what you think of it or what you think i should change for my next chapter.. Please and thank you :)