Status: Active

Girl in the Endzone

Characters

Charlee Lonethorn is you're average girly-girl. She wears dresses and make up. But when it comes to sports, she's got most of the boys beat.

Jared Lonrthorn is Charlee's older brother. He's you're average pretty-boy who all the girls like to date. He's nice and caring and is way protective over Charlee.

Tony Claebow is a starter for Allendale's football team. He's smart and very considerate. He works at soup kitchens on Saturdays and helps people in need. And evenutally, he thinks he's falling for Charlee.

Andrew Conroy is also a starter for Allendale. He can be nice when he wants to be, but can also be a sexist jerk who thinks the woman's place is in the kitchen. And he's not too happy when Charlee joins the football team.

Caleb Jones is quarterback for Allendale... and gay. He's a very popular and respected guy in school and he and Charlee end up becoming best friends.

Sheryl Lonethorn is the mother of Charlee and Jared. She loves her children and wants the best for them. She isn't too happy with Charlee's choice of wanting to play football, but repects it and goes to every game.

David Lonethorn is Charlee and Jared's father. He and Sheryl are divorced, but still get along. He's proud of his daughter for trying out for football and wishes her luck. He goes to every one of their games.