I Want To Be Who You Pretend You Are

Chapter Three:

“Everyone, this is wiL,” Mikey announced like I was some kind of a big deal or something.
I couldn’t help but think it was cute that he said everyone like it’s a massive crowd or something. I smirked, sitting down at the bench with the other two kids that were talking quietly to each other.

“Hello wiL, I’m Ryan,” a feminine-looking boy said, softly in a way that reminded me of Mikey’s hushed voice.

“And I’m Forrest Kline. Hi!” a kid, who looked even geekier than Mikey, said fixing his thick black-rimmed glasses.

“Hey,” I said, feeling like I didn’t really belong amongst the quiet-spoken shy boys who were seated around the table.

“Oh, Mikes guess what,” Forrest, the more talkative of the two boys, said excitedly like a puppy.

“What?” Mikey asked, raising a dark eyebrow above his glasses.

“I just got the new Galaxy movie shipped in,” Forrest said, glee painting his voice.

“Oh, sweet,” Mikey replied, with equal enthusiasm.

The Ryan kid sighed and rolled his doll-like brown eyes. His shoulders slumped forward and he shot a look of pain at Mikey who failed to notice him.

“I know, how radical is that? You should totally come over to my place and watch it” Forrest said, sounding psyched.
I was willing to forgive him for his poor taste in clothes, namely a pink sweater vest with a canary yellow oxford, but saying radical? That was pushing it.

“And what am I supposed to do?” Ryan asked, pouting. He was like a doll, honestly. I was tempted to just put him in a glass case on display or something. His porcelain skin against those massive glass-like doll eyes and almost anorexic girlish body.

“Fine, come to my place and we’ll watch Galaxy after you fall asleep,” Mikey replied to the pretty porcelain boy.

“Yeah, you always fall asleep first.” Forrest laughed, shoving the girlish boy playfully.

“Do not!” he pouted, crossing him arms across his catwalk-model-thin chest.

“Whatever, anyway you in, Forrest?” Mikey asked the geeky sweater-vest kid.

“Totally.” Forrest replied, happily.

“How bout you, Ryro?” he continued, looking in the direction of the tightly-dressed thin boy who just rolled his eyes and agreed.

Then something I wasn’t expecting, Mikey turned to me and smiled, “How bout you, wiL?” he asked.

I froze up, it’s one thing to sit and eat lunch with people or sit on the grass and smoke but to actually go somewhere, their house especially is just...really un-natural for me. I’d never been the kid anyone wanted at their house. I look like a homeless kid for god’s sake.

“Sure” I replied, my voice nearly cracking from nervousness. I tried to focus my attention on the conversation at hand, something about comics, I wasn’t following but judging form the look on Ryan’s flawless face, neither was he.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, boring chapter i know :[

But believe me the next chapter is much better >.>

Also; reasoning behind Forrest and Ryan being friends...i was bored with Mikeys friend were [insert member of MCR so i just picked people i tihnk Mikey would hang out.
Forrest because...well he's geeky XD and he actually does say 'radical' ... in case you're wondering :)
and Ryan because...well, basically because i like to include Ryan in as many stories as possible lol