Status: Finished

I Left My Heart With Them

My Death

It was then my syndrome increased by one hundred thousand million, or something like that. My head and body hurt with everyday that passed. I began to lose my vision and so it was hard to see the doctors that walked in, but usually I just imagined it was Dr. Kelly that was coming. I would always imagine me and her living in a beautiful castle where no one could touch or hurt us, even death. But lately I didn't mind dying because the pain way so much. I was born into a world of hate with only a little light to lead me through, but as the real world goes, that light was crushed. That light was my Dr. Kelly, that could've been my mommie. But the doctors that kept coming in to put me on more medicine that they said would help me, were never Dr. Kelly. I would've cried but it hurt too much for that and I faded with every day and every day it made me feel better because I could see Dr. Kelly more and more. With every face was Dr. Kelly's warm smile and I usually just thought that heaven was closer and I could feel the love that I once had with Dr. Kelly. I read about heaven and that book said that's where good people went, so I knew that Dr. Kelly would be there.
Then on March 29, 2009, I died. I died with a smile on my face and the warth still on my face where an angel, Dr. Kelly, touched me to wake me to go to heaven. And there I was loved and I could be with Dr. Kelly forever and ever. Amen and the end.