Status: Random Idea.

Whoa, Wait What?

Hogwarts Express

"Bye guys!" I said hugging everyone (giving Phil a kiss on the cheek) I wiped some tears from my cheeks and smiled. My class, was my second family. We've been together for 9 years, I couldn't help but cry when we said goodbye. My Dad was going to pick us up since he got off work at 2, we walked down to the restaurant/ bar my family owned. Once he dropped us off at Charlottes house we made our way quietly to her room. Instead of sticking Eric in the guest bedroom, We all grabbed sleeping bags and spread out across Charlottes floor. We fell right asleep.

"Kids." I heard a knock, but kept my eyes shut.

"It's 7:30."

"7:30!" I said jumping up, hitting Charlotte in the stomach.

"Um...OW."

"Sorry Char. We have half an hour before Dumbledore comes." We quickly got ready and had some breakfast when Dumbledore popped into the living room.

"Hello. Ready to go?"

"Yeah. Are we gonna stop at the burrow?"

"Yes. The Weasley's will take you to King's Cross."

"Okay." We all link arms.

"By Mom." and with a pop, we were at the burrow.

"Hi Mrs. Weasley." We said walking up to our rooms. No one was awake yet because they had until 9:30 ish. We were already up. I decided to take a cat nap, on my windowsill as the twins call it. I slowly walked into our room crept over to the windowsill.

~!@#~!@#~!@#~!@#

"Eviie. Wake up." Someone said shaking me.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"9:30."

"HOGWARTS!" I yelled jumping up. Fred and George started laughing and we all went down stairs. We had some snacks before we left for King's Cross. When we finally got on to the train, Fred and George said I could sit with them. I told Charlotte, after I changeed I'd meet up with her.

"So Evie. This is Lee, Angelina, and Alicia. Guys this is Evelynn."

"Hey." Fred, George, and I sat across from Lee, Angelina, and Alicia. We played some games, talked, and then everything got cold. The lights flickered and shut off.

"Oh-no." I gasped and ran out of the compartment searching for Charlotte and Eric. This is Prisoner of Azkaban. Here come the Dementors.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am definatley gonna update tomorrow. I've been so busy with Basketball. and I'm watching the olymipics. WOOHOO SHAUN WHITE, LINDSEY VONN, SHANI DAVIS, AND APOLLO OHNO