Status: Random Idea.

Whoa, Wait What?

It Was Only Just a Dream

*Dinner*

"We're LATE!" I screamed dragging Charlotte down the stairs of the common room. Charlotte took forever to get ready and it was only dinner after all, I mean she didnt have to get all dolled up or anything.

"Calm down!" she said pushing the porthole open. We rand down to the Great Hall, stopped in front of the doors, and planned what to do next.

"On the count of Three were gonna slam these doors open and walk in like we didn't miss a thing."

"Kay" I smirked Charlotte counted to three and we did just that. We marched to our spots at the Gryffindor table and sat down, all eyes on us.

"Ello Mates!" I said not even trying an accent.

" Where have you been?" Hermione hissed.

"Clogging every toliet in the school." I said effortlessly, with a straight face. I took a sip of my pumpkin juice and heard Fred and George chuckle and Ron gasp.

"You can get in serious trouble!" Hermione said

"Gullible!" I said. She looked confused, then slapped me upside the head.

-We quickly ate dinner then made our way back to the common room-

We walked in and we all lounged around while everyone was making their way to their dorms. I was laying across the couch my feet in Georges lap and my head in Freds. Fred was playing with my hair. Everyone except Fred, George, and I slowly went to their dorms.

"Evie?" Fred said quietly. I opened my eyes and 'mhmm'ed quietly. George didn't seem to notice anything because he was snoring so loud I don't think he heard us. Fred looked at me with a soft smile on his face, and then it was gone and he made some joke. I knew thats not what he wanted to say, but i laughed anyways which woke George up.

"I'm goin to bed." George said, pushing my feet off his lap dramatically. When he was gone I looked up at Fred and said softly

"What were you going to say?" He took a deep breath.

"Why don't you have a boyfriend?" He said fast.

"Uhm. I don't know. Why?" I said sitting up.

"A girl like you always has a boyfriend." He mumbled, staring at the ceiling.

"Like me?"

"Beautiful." He said looking at me. I blushed. Fred Weasley thinks I'm beautiful?

Faintly tho, I heard someone calling my name.

"EVELYNN!" I snapped my head up and looked around. Everyone was still sitting in the common room, staring at me.

"What?"

"Can ya get up? I'm going to bed." George said, and Fred nodded.

"Oh." I said sitting up. I, too, went up to my dorm, sat crossed legged on my bed and looked out the window.

"Really?" I said, and Charlotte and Hermione looked at me weirdly. I layed down and stared at the ceiling, enchanted to look like stars.

It was only a dream. I sighed. Then I saw a shooting star and knew it was a sign. I made my wish, for that dream to come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL? I added some romance and I know it has been forever but summer is coming and i will be able to update. who knew highschool could be hard? Check out the facebook page I made for evelynn and add her as a friend. please comment. give me feedback and any ideas you may have.

ALSO. email me with any ideas, or new story ideas! i would love to co-write
eviielovesgingers@aol.com