Status: Random Idea.

Whoa, Wait What?

Oh, Bloody hell

Everyone got out and dried off. I lay down on my towel and put on my sunglasses.

"Evelynn."

"Hmm?"

"I brought my Ipod"

"GO GET IT!" I gasped sitting up, my sunglasses going astray.

"What's an Ipod?" I pretended to faint as Eric explained what it was.

"Eviie! I got it."

"Put on......Paralyzer?" She nodded.

"So..."

"SHH!"

"I'm not paralyzed but I seem to be struck by you. I wanna make you move because your standin' still!" I sang.

"Wait! Char. Put on You Belong with me." She nodded, put her speakers down, and started to sing with me, really loud. I even noticed Eric humming along.

"SHE WEARS SHORT SKIRTS I WEAR TEE SHIRTS! SHE'S CHEER CAPTAIN AND I'M ON THE BLEACHERS."

"Umm..." Ron said.

"OH! We should teach them one of the dances...which one?"

"The Y? Cha Cha slide? WAIT! I got it!" Charlotte said.

"The Swing!" We laughed together.

"Come on Dylan! Demonstrate or I'll make you dance with Charlotte."

"HEY!"

"Fine."

"How about the Entertainer?" She nodded and Scott Joplin's piano playing came on. We began to go side to side, and spin. We kept repeating, until Charlotte took over.

"Anyone?" I asked.

"Me!" Fred called

"Okay. Take my hands. Now we go left, right. Then we call this the Washing Machine." I let him watch Charlotte and Eric, before they went and grabbed a partner. We tried and failed. I went to turn and Fred pulled me up so I was on his back.

"Mr. Weasley."

"Yes,love?"

"Would you mind putting me down?"

"Yes. I would mind" He smirked. He walked over to our towels.

"Would you mind putting me down?" He dropped me and I fell...hard.

"Ahhh!" I screamed clutching my arm. I doubled over in pain.

"Oh Merlin! Are you okay? I am so Sorry!" Fred said, rushing over to me.

"Fred, you Arse!" George whacked him upside the head and came over to me.

"You alright?" I nodded, hiding my face. I looked up to see Fred, head in his hands.

"Eviie. That's so mean." Charlotte smirked.

"What are you talking about! Fred's the one that dropped her!" Hermione said looking at my arm. I couldn't hold it anymore. I burst out laughing. Eric started laughing too.

"Why are you laughing?" Ginny asked.

"Evelynn! You are now officially part, Weasley twin." George smiled.

"What are you talking about?"

"I am so sorry Freddi. But you totally deserved that." He glared at me and stormed back to the house.

"Fred!" I called.

"Let him have his space." I shook off George and chased after him.

"Fred! Fred! AHHHHH" I screamed, and for real this time. I dropped to the ground, clutching my face in my hands, I could feel the blood seeping through my hands.

"Very funny Lynnie." Fred said looking at me. I looked up at him, and he gasped.

"Oh Bloody Hell." I would've laughed but I was in to much pain, trying not to sob, I cried quietly.

"Guys! Someone!" Fred yelled, brushing my hair out of my face. I couldn't tell who was looking, who came over, but I heard Charlottte and Hermione.

"What happened?!?!" Eric exclaimed.

"s-s-She came after me and s-s-screamed I-I-I thought she was kidding and I t-t-turn around and she's bleeding." Fred explained, frightened.

"Shhh. Eviie. We need you to look up, so we can help." I shook my head.

"Evelynn, please?" Hermione asked. I looked up and they all gasped.

"Shh, Honey it's okay." Charlotte said dabbing my face with a towel.

"I would summon somehing to help clean you up, but I can't do magic outside of school." I nodded. With the help of Charlotte and Fred I stood up.

"I won't drop you this time." Fred whispered as he put me on his back. I tried not to get blood on him. We all walked back into the house.

"MUM!" George and Ron called once we got inside.

"What Deary's....Oh My." She saw me. "Put her down on the table Fred. Gently!" I sat with my legs hanging off the table.

"Oh Dear, Someone explain what happened." Mrs. Weasley got a wet towel and cleaned the blood off my face. Revealing the gash. It strected from my left temple to the right side on my neck.

"Oh Evelynn."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well? I had absolutely no Idea what I was gonna write when I started thiss