Status: This story will be updated every 24th of the month

He's the Heartless

Image

Image

Image

If love is something that is supposed to be such a wonderful thing, then why is it becoming the reason why Leslie Haner is about ready to blow her own brains out? She’s making up for the horrible events of last Christmas by living with Bam Margera and his friends, believing that she’s in a real relationship with him, although his intentions may vary. Meanwhile, Bam decides to surprise Leslie by inviting Ville Valo over for Christmas. The moment Ville and Leslie meet there is an undeniable interest, but neither one of them can act upon it.

And, as the new year approaches, Brian visits with his sister, causing Leslie to feel more attached to him than ever before. Maybe more than a sister should. But even in the midst of all this dramatic romance, something dangerous lurks. Matt Sanders and Missy Rothstein, both rejected lovers of Leslie and Bam have teamed up together to destroy their relationship.

Ville is thrilled to see his chances with Leslie widen, but at what expense? Will he finally act on his feelings? Will the truth behind it all ever come out, or is Bam truly the monster that Matt and Missy set him up to be?

WARNING: This story will contain lots of sex, strong language, and possible incidents of incest.
  1. I'm Tired And I'm Reckless And I Can't Go Home
    "Room 410" by Call The Cops
  2. Baby, All I Want For Christmas Is You
    "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by: My Chemical Romance